Getting Coffee and redwheet

• I recently got into cross-breeding and found this very fun but I can't manage to get coffee and redwheat no matter what. All the information I can find about it seems to be outdated. So what special conditions do those plants require and what is the best breeding pair to cross-breed them?

I also read that redwheat require light level between 5 and 10. But does it need that light level to make the cross-breeding possible or it only needs it to grow?

• Official Post

Whilst some of the textures have changed the base mechanics for crops are mostly the same. No crops have special conditions to be cross-bred, although many have requirements to fully grow. You can use a cropnalyzer on growing crops to see the current stats which is very useful to see if a plant is actually growing or not (as well as other environmental factors like air and soil quality).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.