[1.7.10] Cannot craft Macerator

• In 1.7.10 it would be NEI (Not Enough Items) rather than JEI, but that mod is missing from the list, even though CodeChickenCore is there. Since it also does not seem to include CraftTweaker or MineTweaker, I am guessing you assembled those mods yourself rather than downloading a pre-assembled modpack, so I would suggest adding NEI so you can look up recipes in-game.

• In 1.7.10 it would be NEI (Not Enough Items) rather than JEI, but that mod is missing from the list, even though CodeChickenCore is there. Since it also does not seem to include CraftTweaker or MineTweaker, I am guessing you assembled those mods yourself rather than downloading a pre-assembled modpack, so I would suggest adding NEI so you can look up recipes in-game.

Okay, I'll check if it is there.

1 thing to note is that I use the Ic2 version: 2.2.824

• Nei, voxelget or tmi would here accurate.

TMI has no recipe lookup (it's only for cheating in items). I hadn't actually heard of voxelget before, but I looked it up, and it has no mention of recipe lookup there either. Technically there is also CraftGuide, but iirc there is less support for processing recipes involving mod-added machines when using that mod (since few mod authors added support for it).

• TMI has no recipe lookup (it's only for cheating in items). I hadn't actually heard of voxelget before, but I looked it up, and it has no mention of recipe lookup there either. Technically there is also CraftGuide, but iirc there is less support for processing recipes involving mod-added machines when using that mod (since few mod authors added support for it).

okay, got it checked. For some reason the recipe is completely different

• That's one of the GregTech 4 recipes for it. I just looked at your modlist again, and you're using TechReborn, which iirc was originally based on GT4, and might not have been completely separated from IC2 in its 1.7.10 version. That recipe isn't listed on the TechReborn wiki, though, since said wiki is updated for the 1.12.2 version of the mod.