Possible Steam generator bug

• Sorry if this is the wrong place, I'm new here. anyway I decided to expand on my basic reactor design by copying the existing cooling system and implementing it one 2 more sides of the reactor core. The cooling/steam generation system is exactly the same on each of the three sides, but on one side the Steam generators just refuse to drain the water. They have Fluid Ejector Upgrades and are connected to pipes to take the water away, but the water doesn't come out and ends up blocking the generators.

Has anyone else come across this issue or have a fix?

• yes they can? there's an upgrade slot to the right of the turbine slot. Either way I gave up on using pipes to transfer the condensed water back to the boiler and went with fluid regulators instead. they seem to work better even if they do cost EU. (I might be getting names mixed up)

• The Steam generator or Steam Boiler is a completely passive object that turns heat into steam.

The Steam kinetic generator or Steam Turbine when equipped with a Steam Turbine item converts Steam into distilled water and KU.

The Kinetic generator turns KU into EU.

The Steam Turbine strangely accepts input of distilled water, so you have to make sure that no pipes or machines could be trying to put water into the steam turbine.

• yes i know what all those things do, my problem is with the steam turbine. actually perhaps I can fix the problem by having the fluid ejector upgrades only eject the water towards the pipes. i need to go test this now