Tier 5 (8192 or 8196) cable limit/reactor limit

• hi after many weeks of work i finally finished my full automatic reactor the only disadvantage is that it can produce max 12.000 eu / t but the reactor is limited to 8192 eu / t this is in the ic2 mod itself. I tried various mods mekanism enderio calculator fluxnetworks. But unfortunately none worked and so found out it was the mod itself. Well I can say that I only have to do it with 8.192 eu / t but I really want to get that 12k my question here so there is someone who can help me with editing the mod or help for a solution. I tried to edit the .class files like TileentityNuclearReactorElectric.class or Cabletype.class myself but as soon as I change 1 digit the mod crashes.

• hi after many weeks of work i finally finished my full automatic reactor the only disadvantage is that it can produce max 12.000 eu / t but the reactor is limited to 8192 eu / t this is in the ic2 mod itself. I tried various mods mekanism enderio calculator fluxnetworks. But unfortunately none worked and so found out it was the mod itself. Well I can say that I only have to do it with 8.192 eu / t but I really want to get that 12k my question here so there is someone who can help me with editing the mod or help for a solution. I tried to edit the .class files like TileentityNuclearReactorElectric.class or Cabletype.class myself but as soon as I change 1 digit the mod crashes.

Take a look at the comment section in this issue.

The reactor output limit is already bumped up from 2048 EU/t, and the current 8192 EU/t cap is intentional.

My suggestion is that you have to cut down your EU output to 8192 EU/t or lower or it will be a waste of fuel rods. You can split your current design into 2 reactors. If you can run a reactor that outputs 12k EU/t I would suppose you have enough materials to build another reactor so the total output can reach your desire.

IC2 reactors has 196,627,050,475,552,913,618,075,908,526,912,116,283,103,450,944,214,766,927,315,415,537,966,391,196,809 (2754) combinations. HAYO!

:Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log:

My avatar is from a video of Operation Upshot-Knothole.