[Fluid Reactor setup] Kinetic Steam Generator ejects water to the other Kinetic Steam Generator and not to the pipes.

• Hi there,

I am at the end of my ideas. I got a fluid reactor setup with 2 steam generators generating superheated steam and 2 kinetic steam generators after to drive my kinetic generator. I have fluid ejector upgrades in the 2 steam generators and also in the condenser. This setup works.

We play Minecraft 1.7.10 with buildcraft and industrialcraft.

Now I expanded this setup by 2 new kinetic steam generators. I think (and checked) I did it like the working setup. I create superheated steam and the setup works for some seconds. But the second kinetic steam generator get's flooded with water and won't output it to the pipes attached (like on the working setup). If I then take the fluid ejector upgrade from the first kinetic steam generator the second one outputs all the water to the first kinetic steam generator. Like it is ignoring it has pipes attached.

Here are the machines:

2021-07-19_14h18_44i8j9j.png

The first kinetic steam generator.

2021-07-19_14h18_56odj2a.png

And as you can see it has ejected the water to the second kinetic steam engine but this one is not ejecting water to the pipes:

2021-07-19_14h19_03hgkmz.png

And if I take the fluid ejector upgrade from the first kinetic steam engine, it gets flooded from the second one:

2021-07-19_14h19_118gjs6.png

The very only thing which alters from the working setup is the direction. It is 90 degrees anti clockwise where I had some room. Has anyone any idea or hint?

Thanks!

• It looks like your fluid ejectors are not configured, which means they eject to the "first valid" side - it doesn't specify the search order, but looking into decompiled source, it apparently goes west, east, down, up, north, south. It might work better if you configure them to output to the specific sides you want. Just in case you don't know how to configure the fluid ejector upgrades, see the instructions at https://wiki.industrial-craft.…e=Upgrade#Ejector_Upgrade