Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• White list application :
    1. In game name : birdieboy
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In the UK long time player, mature

• 1. In game name : Chase0697

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes I have played IndustrialCraft before and I absolutely love the mod.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : I have been banned twice. Once for getting revenge on a guy for griefing my creations, after he didnt get banned. Another time the admin just banned me for no reason.

4. additional information : I absolutely love this mod and I have been looking for a good server with IndustrialCraft on it. :thumbup:

1. In game name : virtualpolecat
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No
    4. additional information : Well I started minecraft in alpha and have been playing since.

• 1. In game name :doanldmax1

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :no

4. additional information : hopefelly I dont trun my self into a robot.

• 1.in game name : Knight_Ghast
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In aus, playing since alpha

1. In game name : charliedempster

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, I have.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : No sir.

4. additional information : i have played minecraft for quite sometime and I like to build but since the release of Industrialcraft, i have been doing more technical builds :)

1. In game name : billytrevor

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no

4. additional information : i play minecraft in my spare time i never spam chat and i am a nice player.

• white list application : 1. In game name : seansk8er 2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes 3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope 4. additional information : In the US, playing since beta first came out

1. In game name :ThePkmnGameFreak

2. Have you played industrial craft before:NEVER (i wanted to try out the technic pack, but i got frusterated and metaphorically threw my moniter out the window :D)

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server :

No

4. additional information : Pokemon is my life... I have spent 200 bucks on pokemon games in one day :D
    EDIT:I see i am completely out of your guys' time zones. It will be a looooooooooooong wait for whitelisting... :cursing: :Chainsaw: MinecraftPig
    EDIT AGAIN: Do i need industrialcraft installed for this to work or something? Either that or i'm not whitelisted, and i see people online... I'm waiting... :Treetap:

• 1. In game name :jofish1

2. Have you played industrial craft before:yea loads

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :nope

4. additional information : I love pixel art
    :Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

:Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: = :Cable:
    :Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

lol :P

• 1. In game name : Lourit

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yep

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : I live in germany, my english is not very good (play since alpha)

5. (my own^^) i accept the rules ;)

#TheMineLou aka Lourit

1. In game name : dexter1602
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes for couple of weeks
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Yeah, I insulted the griefer who was friend of an admin...
    4. additional information : I try to play on public server for some time, but I encounter many technical problems with additional mods. I played IC+BD so there should be no problem.

• . In game name :
    Asmodaix

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    On singleplayer, yes. However first time for SMP

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :
    Nope

4. additional information :
    Uk player.

• Ok.
    I have a problem. I got whitelisted and i tried to connect the server but it said u are missing the following items: buildcraft A transport(something somwthing) 2.2.2 . but when i googled "buildcraft 2.2.2 download" it found buildcraft 2.2.1 , 2.2.3 and 2.2.2 bucket filler. soo can somebody please give me the link to download the 2.2.2 files? ( :

1. In game name : Bobustin
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Yes, once. It was my own server, and I banned myself for testing purposes. Other than that, no.
    4. additional information : in US, Playing since early alpha, and have used the mods a Ton.

• Hey Doc. I see that there is a new mod added? And if so can you send me the download link. I cant connect because i dont have it. Please reply as soon as possible and let me know :D

• Hello! Im applying on behalf of me and a friend who would like to join your server.

1. In game name:
    Sandtrooper

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yup

3. Have you ever been banned from a server: yes

4. additional information: We will make a somewhat secluded town if accepted. we are both 17+ y/o

-------------------

1. In game name: Multimarcus111

3. Have you ever been banned from a server: no

• 1. In game name : MrGrau

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I have played both Industrial Craft and Buildcraft on servers before.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope, never.

4. additional information : I don't think there is anything else I need to put here. Oh, I'm with Sandtrooper too.