[Question] What are the updated Recipes for IC2?

• I am using IC2 version 1.15
    I have tried to make a MFE transmitter in both SSP and SMP MC 1.8.1
    I have been using the recipe found on the official wiki.
    It isn't working. The recipe is correct but nothing shows up in the output of the workbench.

I have searched the forums for an answer and have found mention of a recipe file but have been unable to locate said recipe file. Where can I find it? Or barring that, what are the updated recipes supposed to be?

• I am using IC2 version 1.15
    I have tried to make a MFE transmitter in both SSP and SMP MC 1.8.1
    I have been using the recipe found on the official wiki.
    It isn't working. The recipe is correct but nothing shows up in the output of the workbench.

I have searched the forums for an answer and have found mention of a recipe file but have been unable to locate said recipe file. Where can I find it? Or barring that, what are the updated recipes supposed to be?

I think the wiki recipe is correct ... Make sure all crystals are fully charged/uncharged?

• I think the wiki recipe is correct ... Make sure all crystals are fully charged/uncharged?

They would have to be uncharged I think, because the wiki says the only way to charge the crystals is with a MFE or MFSU, which require crystals to make. If there is another way to charge the crystals then i will certainly try using charged ones.

I have also been using the creative mode item selector to get crystals. I don't know if they are charged or not so I could try making some crystals instead and see if they work. It's entirely possible that the item selector makes them charged.

I would still like to know where this alleged recipe file is. It is mentioned here: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1710

• What about that recipe file ? I had the same problem with Mobile Charger and the Battery Pack.
    Is there any other reliable source of recipes besides the wiki ?

• Creative Mode = TMI
    IC²'s complexity >>>> TMI

TMI'd crystals have an invalid damage value and thus are "-1% charged" which cannot be used for anything effectively. Rather give yourself a diamond and some redstone and craft them, you'll see the difference.

Yup. Figured that out. Thanks anyways though. But you can use TMI'd crystals to power things...or at least the creative mode ones.

• :?: Been having the same problem, except with Mining Laser. Crystals' charged. Wiki recipe. Doesn't build. Ideas? Oh, I Never tmi or spc.
    Thanks.

• Yes, it is. It was own stupidity. Never had made one before. Was just looking at the pictures---not realizing that it's an Advanced Circuit.
    Thanks for the help though.