[Suggestion] "Friend Finder"

• Name:
    "Friend Finder" (or so)

Describtion:
    A small device based on a compass whose main function could be "to find a player".
    We all know that the compass points to our spawn. With this device (with a small GUI), you can choose who to find, and the compass could throw the distance of that person, the coordinates, and also point to that person. So, if the person moves, you can still find it.
    It could sound not very useful, specially if the person can say where he/she already is, but this could save that person the effort, and also help in not getting us lost in that hellish corridors under the ground.

If you want, you can also add the function that other mods have, that its the "Message System" (too futuristic? Maybe for me but...). Its not about say something to someone by private message, but to say something to someone by private message when that person is offline. When he/she becomes online, he/she will see that message stored for him/her.

Recipe:

I cant imagine a recipe, but it should be made from many parts (maybe).

--------------------

I dont hope that this idea could have some exit, but I had to try.

• I know you can chat and ask the coords, but this, even without the coords, can make you find someone. In the best stituation, underground. When you get lost in that damn corridors and you can find your friend.
    Also for finding someone in the world without asking coords.