(IC2 1.15) Can't craft terraformer?

• I checked the wiki and tried to use the recepie from that, and it didn't work, so i thought "oh, that is the ic1 version, let me just pull out my recepie book", when i looked through it, it was not listed, now i have three useless terraformer blueprints.
    the known bugs list has not been updated to 1.15, and i used the search function and nothing shows up for this so i posted this under the assumption it was not intentional.

• which is strange, because I crafted it in version 1.0
    in fact, I used it in my ssp-nocheat world, and used a flatificater. I quickly gave up on it, because a mining drill and a batpack are WAAAAY faster.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Really? There is no snow in 1.8? I was not aware of this.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• only usefull one is snow, since there is no snow in 1.8.1 at all and only way to get it - compess water cells, that is not cheap.

That is what i wanted, i can ask the server admin i am on if i can exchange the materials for one, and see if it works in SMP.