[Support Request] 1.8.1 SMP Server world doesn't include IC2 blocks

• Minecraft SMP 1.8.1
    IC2 1.15

Ok so everything installed ok, it all works fine on client side in SP, the world generates correctly.

I've installed the server as per all the available instructions. The server runs fine, you can go into game and using creative mode you can see all the IC2 items and you can craft the tree tap as per usual but none of the rubber trees or ore blocks are being produced by the level.

I've tried starting a fresh/new world and none of the IC2 blocks are included. I don't see the server producing any errors and there have been no crashes.

Any Ideas Guys?

• 1. You need to start a new world for these blocks to spawn naturally.
    2. For some reason the Creative TMI does not provide access to mod-Blocks, only items.

As mentioned, I tried this with a new/fresh world but the server just won't generate the blocks naturally.

I only used the creative mode to check if the mod was loaded ( it was as the items were loaded into the list and would spawn without error)

Is there anything in the config/properties that I need to tweak?

Here's the server log, it all seems to be running fine.

• I've dug in different places for 20-30minutes and not found anything, also explored vast areas and found no rubber trees.

I've also checked using mcedit to strip away the grass, dirt, gravel, sand, stone. The added blocks would appear as purple blocks in mcedit.

I've created a test world using client and loaded that into mcedit (they appear as purple blocks as they have no texture in mcedit) and it works there so I can see that the client side isn't the problem, the server does not seem to generate any of the rubber trees or ores for IC2.

• Same here, I uploaded the modded jar with IC2 to my server and it works great, I can place all the blocks, run around with quantum suits and just blow shit up with nukes, but the new ores and rubber trees just won't show up.
    And YES I HAVE CREATED A NEW WORLD (4times)!
    I'm at a loss for whats causing this... :huh:

• There are 2 way to check that with the not generating exact.
    1. Use X-Ray (Or Mc-EDIT)
    2. Create a Singelplayer world and explore a veryveryvery large area (that is than the Area where IC² Blocks can be found)

• There are 2 way to check that with the not generating exact.
    1. Use X-Ray (Or Mc-EDIT)
    2. Create a Singelplayer world and explore a veryveryvery large area (that is than the Area where IC² Blocks can be found)

I can create the world in SP, but the server will not generate a world.

make sure no other mod alter world generation and you not pregenerating map with anything expect minecraft.

There are no other mods.

• I have the Exact same problem with my server.

I can generate and play SP no problem, But my server wont generate any IC items, Ive loaded close to 7 Maps and nothing.
    If I use commands and spawn items, no problem, I can even use machines and such no problem but any of the resources don't naturally exist on the levels.

I even generated a map in SP and uploaded it to my server and that worked until a new chunk generates then nothing.

I rent a server though Multiplay and don't have access to any of the files locally, I have to use an FTP to put the files in and i'm sure they use there own launcher.

Other mods have worked fine however.

Any ideas?

• I have the exsact same issue, can use TMI mod to use IC2/BC items but the ore isn't generated on the map.

Used fresh loads several times and nothing.
    But it all works perfect in single player.

I am using multiplay clanforge online servers if that helps debug the fault.

• So just to clarify, The support staff has no idea or if they do they are to busy to help us common people apparently.... Shucks cause this mod looks like it could have been fun, Guess not.

• Nope, use vinilla 1.8.1 all the way all the time.

Who else uses multiplay and has this issue? As i've seen a few posts regarding no ore and multiplay.

• Nope, use vinilla 1.8.1 all the way all the time.

Who else uses multiplay and has this issue? As i've seen a few posts regarding no ore and multiplay.

I do, I think it has to be an issue with multiplay but with no Confirmation from the mod support its hard to tell. Might be safe to assume they use some kind of Hard coded launcher and unless its included in THERE system it wont get enabled.