The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• The Stacktory

The Stacktory is a small IC2/BC2 server looking for casual players

The staff (me!) is friendly, responsive, and respectable. We promise not to be pissy and childish like many other server admins.

Mods:
    RedPower
    BuildCraft 2.2.4
    IndustrialCraft 1.23
    PowerConverters 1.2
    Advanced Machines
    Additional Pipes rev29
    RailCraft 1.5.2 - Note: YOU MUST INSTALL THE MINECART COMPATIBILITY LAYER
    Server Specs:

CentOS 5 VPS (hosted out of a node in New Jersey)

CPU: Dual-core 2.2 Ghz
    RAM: 2 GB
    Slots: 20 (with room for more if need be)

NOTE: You must also install Advanced Machines to play. To install, simply drop this zip into your mods folder, like you would with IndustrialCraft

We DO have a whitelist. Read below for pre-requisites to be added

Whitelist Agreement:

Server Address:
    Lhowon.dyndns.org

News:
    Updated to BuildCraft 2.2.2
    Updated to IC 1.23, BC 2.2.4, added Redpower pre3, and powercrystals IC/BC energy bridge
    Added Redpower Pre3b and Adv Machines.
    Added RailCraft, Added Zeldo's Additional Pipes, updated PowerConverter to 1.0.3, updated ModloaderMP to rev5.
    11/02 - Updated Adv. Machines to tempfix2
    11/03 - Updated Z's Additional Pipes to rev29
    11/04 - Updated PowerConverter to 1.1.1
    11/09 - Updated RailCraft to 1.5.2, PowerConverter to 1.2

Added donations:

Donate!

• Official Post

IGN: zippinus

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

Of course.

• IGN: OWN-AND-PWN

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Yes.

• Quoted

IGN: inoneday

i so solemny swear. :D

• IGN: fearlessdragon

Yes :thumbup:

• IGN: Theray070696

yes
    also, when your server was industrial craft 1, me and my friend were on, we talked before.

• Hello I just want an IC server to have some casual fun on (not much free time)

IGN: FourFire

This seems fair (Yes)
    so long as it is equal for all players

• IGN: ghostkirby0319

yes
    i was on this server when it was industrial craft 1, i was on with Theray070696

Notch MinecraftNotch :Hey I C Iron

Me: Oh yeah well IC2