The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• why i got removed from whitelist?(MC_POWER)

the nuclear reactor,a griffer did,i came from mining out of my mine,than i saw any1 at my cuclear reactor,i went down and already got damage,i tried to open it but the griffer blocked me

the griffers name was about shab05 and he had a yellow skin.

• Some people on server seem immature as of now, but mostly people on server are friendly (if somewhat mod wise ignorant)
    my only complaint is of Corrj (or whatever) who apparently sabotaged my Quarry operation, not only stealing my quarry but also the cooling pump, causing all of my iron engines to explode (indirect greifing) however he is now banned.

I am hoping to lead -as one of the more technologically advanced and knowledgeable people on the server- common projects which will benefit the entire server, such a the public oil refinery (which is now partitialy complete) where anyone can take a bucket of refined Fuel from if they so need it.
    also the later, much more advnced Nuclear power plant, the output of which everyone will be able to utilize.

my only concern is ignorant people disregarding what I am saying, on such being Jkkriky who despite my plea to "Leave the iron furnace alone" proceeded to smelt some stone (delaying me in my mission to smelt glass and craft into tanks) today the iron furnace -which is mine by the way- has strangely gone missing.

however, i remain optimistic towards the potential of the cooperation on this server and will be putting in some hours to make it a reality :)

• IGN: xXkyleXx

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

yes

Also i will have two friends joining with me Wowadonkey and skydiveeddie if you would add them aswell please. :D

• IGN: skydiveeddie

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

I DO

• IGN: Wowadonkey

Yea

• IGN: Raec

Yep

Yep

• IGN: advtech

Yes

AMG BLACK SCREEN ITS BROKEN FFFFFF

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• IGN: Bioectomy

I'll tell you a tale that's certainly true, started off as a rumor but suddenly grew.
    It boils down to yes, sure, but if you'll hang out for a second I'll tell you the whole stor- Hey, where are you going? Come back!

• Hey, Could you please add Ore ID 120 to the Valueable ores Config (Redpower ores are all dang values of 120)
    this is so that the autominer will not ignore these ores but instead mine them.
    also, some chunks reset near our base (again)

• IGN: RyanH100

Yes