Direwolf20's Video Tutorials

• Dire! It would be awesome if you could do new ic2 tutorials which are not outdated..

• Not yet. At the end of IC's crazy experimental builds.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Just a note,Direwolf20 thanks for the video tutorials they have help me a lot.

A question. I have IC2 2.0.260-experimental and I can't seem to get the pump to work. I did see in some tutorials that the pump didn't all ways work. Was that fixed the the version I have.

Thanks
    Ice.

• Direwolf20 videos regarding IC² are likely to be outdated.

All the videos were made when IC2 was new, and the changes were massive compared to IC1. With experimental, I'd doubt any of the videos are completely accurate.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.