amazing rubber tree seed

• I found this seed that has at least 15 rubber trees near your start area and more in the distance. There is a mountain close by to use as a base if you want to here is the seed: -243406267780604385 for minecraft 1.8

• Cool seed. My seed hates me. It spawned me in a MASSIVE forest with 5 rubber trees in a 1000 block radius >.> Which were a huge pain to find. But once I found a few of them, I got a tree farm going, which then resulted in a rubber tree infestation! :thumbup:

• They are not to to rare yes they are rare then any other biome but not that bad really. Every black dot is a rubber tree

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• They are not to to rare yes they are rare then any other biome but not that bad really. Every black dot is a rubber tree

Is that a farm or something? It looks too much like a repeating pattern for natural generation.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Goven it a look :) forestry mod ftw win on farms

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!

• Goven it a look :) forestry mod ftw win on farms

2 MC days, 1 STACK rubber splings :D

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!