My small Mining Operation!

• This is my small mining operation. Drill, OV Scanner 5 solar panels and bat pack in the center of it aiming towards the drill. It's simple clean and easy to install.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I imagine this would be a slow way to do it, simply because an Ov scanner and drill and whatever required a bit more than 5EU/t to run at normal levels.

otherwise props, a nice way to set it up and forget about it till it finishes.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• I did something similar with my first miner. Rather than upgrade the drill and scanner I just built new ones and left the old one working. However, I used 1 piece of wire under the solar panels so I could still open the chest etc. You've inspired me though. I've build two more cheap solar miners so the three together mine almost as much as my "real" miner. I just let the cheap solar ones run and come back whenever I feel like it to empty the chests and move them. I found 8 diamonds in one! I have gobs of every metal. Diamonds are my main limiting factor right now (just using IC2 without other modifications at present).