[Suggestion]: Energy use/speed of quantum leggings

• Oh my gosh, the railcraft mod seems to be awesome! But i am still think the IC2 should have some railroad staff. may be electric, but it should be useful.

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• I am concerned with the legitimacy of your players' item gathering and/or the time they must spend on the server to gain such ludicrous resources in five days. Unless they are hardcore players who have run the routine before, then they may have simply hacked in the items. If they have somehow managed to acquire them legitimately, then I applaud their work, and you should too! They most certainly deserve the full effects of quantum armor, and I disagree that it is too powerful for the cost.

I agree that one should laud the efforts of those who can construct a Quantum Suit in 5 days of play, but I don't find it so far-fetched. I started using IC about two weeks ago - admittedly on an existing world - and within 3 days I had completed my suit legitimately.

But that should not be seen as downplaying the expense! Not counting the normal metals, it takes 4 diamonds (PLUS the 10 needed to make an MFE and then upgrade it to an MFSU to charge the suit!) and more importantly, 56 UU-Matter. That's no small feat.

Sounds like the OP is unhappy that no one's using his model railroad.