Power grid from the Dragon

• So I have finally gotten around to making my reactor, and am in the process of making my power distribution network.

I am having a problem and hope someone has a fix.

I have opted to set up the grid with multiple MFSU's and Glass fiber cable.

Out the top of the reactor I have a length of 20 cable with an MFSU at the end, then I wanted to branch the power to 2 main workshop areas, and so on the output of that MFSU I have a branch in the cable and it feeds two other MFSU, I wanted to have no more than 20 cable between each sucessive MFSU to reduce energy loss and so I started to run the closest energy buss to the first workshop.

After making 2 more MFSU and the lenghs of cable after them I ran it through a Medium and a low voltage transformer and was ready to test that branch. Since the reactor casing is not complete and I wanted to check this branch I got a lapatron cristal and charged it on my old power grid ( the one the far workshop is still running on ) dropped her in the first MFSU in the complete branch (the first MFSU after the branch past the first one off the reactor ) and went to hook a compressor up to that low voltage lenth of wire at the end of that first branch, no power ; P

Went back to see what was up and the Mil power was in that first MFSU and not moving anywhere..... WTF!

After doubble checking all the wire and the 3 MFSU of this branch for proper orientation I drained about half that mil power back into the cristal from the first MFSU and went down the line to the last before the medium voltage transformer to dump it there, still the power does not flow!

I have tried breaking cable and attaching it between each element in sequence and still no power flows, what am I missing here?

The reactor has never fired up yet, but shouldn't the power flow that I dumped in with the cristal?

Am kinda stumped and hope someone can point me in a direction I have not looked at

:huh:

• yeah it is tricky sometimes in certain spaces to get the direction for energy storage correct.

If you hadn't solved it on your own I would recommend checking the transformers, I always seem to have problems with them.

nice looking system/base

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• yeah it is tricky sometimes in certain spaces to get the direction for energy storage correct.

If you hadn't solved it on your own I would recommend checking the transformers, I always seem to have problems with them.

nice looking system/base

Tks, I always say why make it ugly when you can take a bit more time and make it awesome ; ]