Support Request: [Huge CPU usage / low framerate IG]

• Hello,

I've been playing IC2 for about 2 weeks now, and had no problems at all concerning lag / framerate issues. But then with no reason, I had (still have) arround 4-5fps IG. I thought it might be to many entities, so installed SPC to delete them, ben still the same.

I've tried to re-install IC2 on a clean MC-install but it still lags. I've also tried to create a new world, it starts fine (∞35fps), but quickly after 10-15min it gets laggy again (5-6 fps).

The mods I've installed:

• IC2
    • Advanced Solar Power add-on
    • Buildcraft
    • Redpower
    • Portal gun
    • Equivalent Exchange
    • TMI

Would be much appreciated if anyone know a solution to this.

I'm running on a Macbook pro, Mac OS 10.7.2, 8Go ram, 2,53GHz core2duo, 9600M.

Thanks,

Hafuu

• I've had these Problems, too.

I think they come when you play IC² together with Buildcraft. Just my Theory so.

But i know some Server, where there isn't any of this Lagg, while other are totally Lagged.

• Step 1: Throw out macbook
    Step 2: Buy PC

There, the lagg is gone now :P (Just joking of course)
    But ya, I've been having issues with lagg spikes as well. Reinstalled a few times, and the lagg is still there.

• Step 1: Throw out macbook
    Step 2: Buy PC

There, the lagg is gone now :P (Just joking of course)

Was waiting for that one! :P

But yeah, tried the 1.8.1.1 (instead of 2.2.1) but still the same lag.(not lag spikes here, just constant low fps :( )

Thanks Player for the heads-up, I'm gonna be checking for updates regularly (prob. to much :P).

• Question: Have you guys upgraded to Java 7?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.