Scrap generations rates\tiers

• In current (115) version scrap generation rates are:
    sticks = 0.00
    other = 0.08

Basically this make blocks like cobble dirt and netherack super effective for recycling.

My suggestion is simple, 1% recycle rate for:

Stricks (this will allow to recycle 8 sticks with same overal chance as log).

Netherack
    Dirt
    Leaves
    Sand
    (due instantmine with diamond drill)

Cactus
    Reed
    Wheat
    Seeds

(due ease of autofarming)

Also its possible to recycle smpIC credits (coins) but due halfiron cost it is not problem.

• Currently it is a bug that sticks cannot be recycled. Sorry, no comment on the rest of the post.

Also, I thought this thread was going to be about something different, and would like to propose a generator, like a landfill-and-methane type generation, that produces energy from scrap. It should really produce only about a thousand or so EU per scrap, but it would be a nice way to turn old crap into power without using a mass fab. Besides, it wouldn't be as efficient for MF purposes as it would be to stick it in the machine itself, and would not speed up MF production (no duh, it just creates power).

The best part about IC is being able to force the server admin to buy power from your capitalist nuclear enterprise

• scrap already produces 750 EU in generator so...

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• scrap already produces 750 EU in generator so...

Really? That's kinda cool.

I do like the idea of an Incinerator device used for solely burning scrap (or random junk) for a higher EU output (as opposed to Generators doing it), and I do like the idea of some materials eing more valuable to recycling than others.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."