The Curious Case of the Disappearing Developer

• Official Post

Hey, folks, sorry I basically up and vanished there. Work got really busy, and minor personal crises started piling on top of it, and yeah just a whole lot of generally not-goodness. By the time all was said and done, I honestly didn't have the time or willpower to pick up my games or hobbies. But I'm getting my development computer fixed soon (yeah, it's busted bad, when it rains it pours I guess). So no promises, 'cause I don't know how things are going to go yet, but maybe I'll see you all again soon. :)

• Official Post

Wow, freaky, sounds exactly like what happened to me, school started, and I lost willpower and whatnot, then a week ago when I talked to Al to get going again, got an assignment. Then when I went to try and compile IC, I started from a fresh 4.4 MCP installed modloader and modloader mp onto a fresh 1.8.1 ran updatemcp.bat and decompiled, all good recompiles fine, installed the src version of MCF and recompiled, BAM, fragging errors, and so here in the next day or two im reinstalling windows 7 and getting EVERYTHING back installed and whatnot, fun and games i tell you.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....