Pistons interaction

• ok its simple what i want, i want to be abloe to interact whit the wires using pistons it can be used for many things.

emergensy shutdown power switcher and so one pls do make the pistons interact whit your mod, whuld mean alot more cool creations out there ^^

• not possible because cables contain tile entity data. I believe some sort of switch cable is in the works tho.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• any energy store will stop emiting energy on redstone signal

Not completely true, and hence does not help. They will emmit power anyway if they are full, which can be bad if you were, say, trying to use a switch to save power from going to a mass fab, or similar.

• While it would be useful to have pistons interact with wires, I am not sure I agree with OP, as it is hard to understand what he/she is saying. I would gladly support the cause if I could read the writing, so please, could people just use at least MOSTLY correct spelling and grammar?

The best part about IC is being able to force the server admin to buy power from your capitalist nuclear enterprise