Question: Copper Ingot and Copper

• So I'm not exactly sure where I would post this, but this seems like a decent place. I've just starting using IC2, and I've had a bit of a problem with my Copper. When I furnace my Copper Ore, I receive Copper Ingot instead of the (Supposedly) conventional copper. I'm using Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft, so I don't see another mod's interference being the issue. Am I wrong or should I be receiving Copper instead of these seemingly useless ingots?

• Do you have Redstone Power mod installed? If that is the case I made the same mistake, there are two copper ores and two tin ores.

I'm not an engineer but damn you make me want to be with this mod!

• Do you have Redstone Power mod installed? If that is the case I made the same mistake, there are two copper ores and two tin ores.

Right you are, bit stupid of me not to think of this. Thanks for the heads up, now I just have to find a way to fix the problem, which I'm assuming by the RP FAQ there isn't a fix right now.

• Official Post

Right you are, I do have the Redstone Power Installed. Would you happen to know which part of RP I could get rid of to fix the problem or would I need to get rid of the Core and all?

You can change the names in the RP lang file. Or you could simply wait till RP2PR3, where it will make use of the Ore Dictionary as well.

• OR!

You can use a handy mod called 'Custom Recipes' and write your own self-conversion for this problem.
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8Rc3aXW94

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.