• Recyclonator is the culmination of two days of planning and about 20 minutes of construction (was very happy) the only minor issue I had in construction was a batbox misplaced next to redstone torches causing issues.

But anywho, the Recyclonator is a zero overflow recycling system that runs 20 recyclers constantly with zero, ZERO overflow. Never will an item drop from this system, your CPU will CRASH before you can overload it. To test this I took 3 personal chests full of stacks of 64 of random crap, anything I could click on TMI, and with 4 orange level redstone engines pulling each chest and feeding into the system, it could not overload the system.

It is a thing of magnificence.

The way it works:
    Objects of any type are inserted into the bottom of the machine through a pipe, and into a distribution pipe (which branches it into 4 pipes, the reason being my OCD with symmetry, otherwise you could just do one pipe straight up) these stone pipes take the matter to the top of the machine, where a set of distribution pipes binds these four pipes together and outputs the material evenly outwards. From here the material is dropped into another distribution to split between the 5 lines on the side, and into a personal chest, a wooden pipe with redstone engine pumps the materials from inside the chest down into an insertion pipe (and if there's room below it, into a recycler). These insertion pipes are all linked together in a band around the machine (with Cobblestone Pipes on the corners), what this means is if an item is pumped from the chest and it cannot go into the recycle (Conflicting item types, full stack size, whatever) it'll send it sideways or straight back up into the chest to be repumped later. This means overflow materials cycle in a belt around the machine constantly until they find a recycler. Due to how the output layouts work an Advanced Wooden Pipe must be used on the Recycler to pull from the bottom of it (and scrap must be set in the pipe as what is pulled). From here the newfound scrap is pumped down, and sent into the center of the machine down an output pipe and pumped from the bottom right next to the input pipe. The device itself consists of 20 of these Chest-Recycler pump combos (5 on each side) all outputting to the same pipe. From here they can be put through an automated crafter and launched in dispensers to gather from scrap boxes, or whatever your heart desires.

The machine itself has a cable running straight up the very middle of it that branches into the back of the recyclers. The batboxes in the layout need to be moved (or else they have a redstone torch blow them that causes them to default to off) this can be rectified by replacing them with a cable and putting a "facing up" batbox on the center cable column (I put a few in it myself for backup storage and lowering the loss to voltage). Then the cable itself runs out the backside of the machine to whatever you wish to power it with.

Redstone torches keep the engines behind the wooden pipes running nonstop. Simple, effective, and since there's no overflow requires no control.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Im not gonna lie looks great :)
    But a little more info on how it works would be great.
    Like what the colors in the pic represent.

• well it does now last time i tryed it failed.
    But i still didnt build this sweet building.
    And u can make sch with spc as well.

• Very nice

Can u check ur pm shadow?

Yea I can try to send you the world, I have a shit ton of mods installed though, so it could cause problems. I'll post it in this thread later (if I don't get busy, it could be a day or so)

BC, IC, RP, and Advanced Insertion Pipes or whatever are the main ones.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• i have all those installed lol u dont need to post it in the op if u dont want every one havin ur world i can do the sch and send it to you for the op.

• i have all those installed lol u dont need to post it in the op if u dont want every one havin ur world i can do the sch and send it to you for the op.

Thank you :D i want that schematic

• I'm sorry guys been really busy lately with a lot of stuff.

For starters, I have no idea what MCEdit even is, I don't know what a schematic is, nor how to even export one ;) I'll just be posting my world up in the next few days probably.

Also though as a note, as of 1.20+ IC2 this machine is broken due to the change to Personal Safes not being pipeable anymore.

• looks awesome, I would love to build something this neat.

Two little questions. Without using TMI, how do you get the required materials to fully utilize this system?

And if you do get all the materials to run this fully do you put this into a mass fabricator or make scrap boxes? I dread to think how much power you would have to supply a mass fab. to use up all the scrap produced so it doesn't overflow.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)