1.23 BUG: The MFSU ate my homework!

• I was charging my Quantum Helmet in an MFSU. When the helmet finished charging, I shift-clicked to send it to my inventory, but instead, it disappeared. I think that I shift-left click but I may have shift-right clicked by mistake. In either case, the item should not have disappeared.

Other info:
    The MFSU was directly connected by 2xins gold cable to a reactor chamber which was on at the time.
    I searched the area and had no luck finding the item.

• Official Post

Now, at least you didn't crash.
    However, items disappearing upon shiftclicking them from GUIs is new.

Please try to reproduce the error with different items and try to figure out from which slots of which machines it disappears. This will help locating the error within the code.

• Now, at least you didn't crash.
    However, items disappearing upon shiftclicking them from GUIs is new.

Please try to reproduce the error with different items and try to figure out from which slots of which machines it disappears. This will help locating the error within the code.

I wish I could help but I was griefed on the ModernCraft server and have nothing left with which to try to reproduce it. Perhaps I will soon have my things refunded and I can help you out more.

• I wish I could help but I was griefed on the ModernCraft server and have nothing left with which to try to reproduce it. Perhaps I will soon have my things refunded and I can help you out more.

Why not try reproduce in SSP using TMI, or make a local test server for you?

• will try on my server in a few secs

EDIT: nope, shift-RC, shift-LC works just fine
    what i did - crafted helm from scratch (diamond, glass and such, all these cheated with /give)
    cheated fully charged lapotron not to lose any of actual energy, discharged it into mfsu, connected to EV transformer via 1 HV4 cable
    charged helm after lap's discharge and disposal
    shift-RC - fine
    placed back , shift-lc - fine again

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I WAS able to reproduce this today.

Partially charged MFSU
    Insert Quantum Helmet (mostly charged but not all the way)
    Wait until Helmet is fully charged
    Shift-rc
    Helmet disappears.

Neat trick. ;(

• did the same thing quite a few times, exactly the same way , still nothing

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• did you checked on your own server or on same you lost it the first time? it might be server's fault not IC's
    because.. mine have tonns of mods installed and it's running on my laptop and supposed to be a little laggy and such (which it aint) , but .. no lost quantum helms yet

• Official Post

Hmmmm... Since people have different outcomes, there's probably a factor we didn't account for yet.
    Please check:

-MFSU placed alone / next to other machines
    -Doing this with/qithout players nearby
    -With a full inventory/only full actionbar/empty inventory and with/without armor equipped
    -On laggy/lagfree server

• in my case it's mfsu connected to 3 elecrolyzers, 1 input from EV transformer, 1 output to transformer and massfab
    no players, i were alone locked up on server
    inventory semi-full ( few free slots in quickbar, couple more in inventory ), armor qboots, composite plate, bronze helm and legs
    no lag, server had plenty of CPU and memory , and it was 127.0.0.1 :D