[1.23]qsuit helmet discharging far too quickly.

• And apparently it's supposed to prevent food use, not working either. I now have to recharge my helmet four times for every time I recharge the rest, and it's such a pointless waste of time, when bread is available...

:( The qsuit changes recently make 1,15 seem better D:

edit: It would be nice, although energy use still needs to be reduced greatly, or at least evenly spread among suit components, since it messes with charging. Except nowwhen it doesn't work properly on SMP, then... it's pointless.:(

• i guess there should be an option to disable food bar replenishing of a qhelm

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• Official Post

Hmmm... i actually fixed exactly that issue before the release, or at least i thought i would have.

Basic check: Equip the nanohelmet for some minutes, then remove it and watch your hunger bar. Is it going down rapidly after equipping the helmet?

• Official Post

That does only proof the enorm energy need to actually replenish food.
    My question was, whether the time a food unit lasted is still bugged. (in case you didn't know, the food bar consist of 2 values, one for the "amount" of food, the 2nd for it's "saturation. Higher saturation = Food bar drops slower)

• Funny fact.

I play on the same server as Nallar and my Q helmet runs down yes.
    Im not sure how long it takes.

Normal run down I think.

My point is.

Whenever my helmet is completely empty. The damage bar disappears and then the damage resets..
    I got invincible helmet >:D

I dont swim btw.