Recipes for (IC) Copper/Tin to (RP2) Copper/Tin and back

• Trying to tell the ores apart is quite difficult. Even if the exchange rate assumes a 2:1 ratio it would be great to have a recipe for converting the ingots between the systems (though even better would be if both systems just agreed they wanted a material of the same name and that it would be the same).

While converting blocks of metals might also be useful it would have to use a 2 block recipe since the block to ingot recipe already consumes the single block form. In any event it should be symmetrical if both are added so that there's one 'conversion' template that can be remembered by the end user.

• True... but some of us have already had this for awhile... basically, he wants to have ALL the ore be grindable in a Macerator...

Personally, I find that Redpower's ore still breaks a bit of gameplay balance on that end... so while the 'ineffieceny' of having to smelt is a constant problem, I do think it's a necessary stop-break for not having tons of copper (or more specifically, Tin, since I bet that's what you really want it for), and making the resource so obscurely abundant with little to no difficulty to obtain...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Truthfully, I haven't even started crafting stuff in RP or RP2 yet; I literally just added the mod last night after seeing a release with ore dictionary support. However what the automated miner brings up looks slightly different, but not enough to discern which of the Copper/Tin ores are which. You can tell that they are /that/ kind of ore, you can see that they refuse to combine (until after maceration). I don't even mind coding it so that the rate at which a given material occurs is the same. However for storage it makes far more sense to store one type and then convert as needed from that. Since the macerators convert PR2 material in to IC2 material, it makes sense to have a way of converting it back and the crafting block is the best tool for that job since it's already designed to trade parts for a whole.

• Best option I can say so far is to have custom recipes installed, and write a conversion between IC-RP ingots... That's what I have for me...

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8Rc3aXW94

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• There is a setting in RP to turn off copper and tin generation in which case only IC copper and tin generates that you can ten use for both mods.