Question: Change in UU-matter extraction from the mass fab. (using buildcraft pipes)

• I recently installed the 1.23 version of IC2 and put in a mass fab. I use buidlcraft for the pipes and found that you can only extract UU-matter from mass fabricators by piping from the bottom of the machine.

The sides and the top just remove any scrap that is currently in the machine.

I don't mind the current setup as I can still do what I need, but it is just different from every other machine letting you extract items produced from the sides.

Great mod, it has outlasted EE for me. I uninstalled it :).

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Hmm... that explains why my (current very slow) diamond factory broke.
    I'll have to re-pipe the thing now.

as to EE, i've mainly been keeping it around for one reason: Alchemical Chests. Lots of storage in a little space. The rest of the mod could go away for all I care.. it's horribly unbalanced.

• haha, yeah. it makes it far too easy.

I found great fun in setting up huge glowstone aggregator systems, but now that it is boring, it just makes it too easy.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• If you have the Advanced Wooden Pipes from the Buildcraft Additional Pipes mod, you can actually put the extraction pipe anywhere, set it to Matter, and it'll pull ti regardless of side.

I use it for pulling scrap from the bottom of recyclers and such.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."