Easy Feature Request - config file option for Recycler Power Consumption

• The recycler is a really cool machine. And the ability to get even good stuff from the scrap boxes - such as diamonds and ore - is also cool (though I would like the ability to disable scrap-boxes)

However, combined with cobblestone generators from Redstone Power 2, and the recycler is horribly broken. It allows you to generate huge amounts of scrap and the resulting diamonds and slime and ore far too easily. I appreciate how you handled the ability to make iron from buckets with RedPower by allowing us to disable the crafting recipe for the tin bucket.

I'd like a similar feature for recyclers. If each recycler took 10-20 or so EU/tick, mass recycling would be far more energy intensive and the energy costs would be closer to those for mass fabrication.

Obviously, most players don't want 1 recycler draining power like that (especially since they aren't unbalanced when used with cobblestone and dirt from miners) and so this needs to be an option in the config file.

• personally i think it's RP problem that it's OP not IC recyclers'
    ask them for option to make it more expencive :D
    and also you didnt considered that scrap is used to cut costs of producing matter 4 times, did you?

on topic: more configs - more fun :thumbup:

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I removed them period from my server. They are OPED no matter if you hand feed them or not. With a mass fab your unstoppable.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.