[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• If you destroy a superconductor, it drops a copper cable.
    Crafting recipes for the heaters(except ohmic heater) are with isotope seperator (normally with machine block).
    My empty cells disappear if I place them directly out of the isotope separator on other empty cells.

PS: Please don't be angry about my bad english.

• Not your fault Kentington. =D

As hawking would say

"Be glad that there are imperfections. if there weren't any, we wouldnt exist."

• v0.81b is up - I've addressed all the bugs I could find. Brave beta-testers, let me know if you find any more so I can squash them before 0.82 is declared usable.

(Again, a thousand apologies for the state of 0.81 - IC2 changed so much between versions that practically everything in Rocket Science needed to be updated)

Thank you :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: , its not your fault its mostly the impatient people, who kinda made you rush the mod :sleeping:

• I hate to say it, but Minecraft still crashes when I place a missile. Seems like all the other bugs are smoothed out though. Thanks for the fast update! :thumbup:

• whenever i place down an autominer it actually places an isotopic separator
    i dont know if it matters but they are both under block id 195 (i changed it because i had to) the isotopic separator is 195 the autominer is 195-1
    one other thing if their is an id conflict it does not tell you their is the game just loads with out those items

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

i dont know if it matters but they are both under block id 195 (i changed it because i had to) the isotopic separator is 195 the autominer is 195-1
    one other thing if their is an id conflict it does not tell you their is the game just loads with out those items

Instead of placing the "Mobile Auto-Miner", try placing the "Miner".

if you started a new world then ignore this, but if you just updated your world then the ids must be the same for the update, well id that you've used...

• For some reason I cant see any of the recipes for Rocket Science at all when using NEI. I tried crafting a piece from your mod and I cant create that object. most likely the mod is not being injected right

• For some reason I cant see any of the recipes for Rocket Science at all when using NEI. I tried crafting a piece from your mod and I cant create that object. most likely the mod is not being injected right

I too share your problem. I can find no trace of this mod. I'm using ID resolver and I can't even see it taking any Ids.

• ok, i've been tinkering around and it seems the IC2 cable(s) have become superconducting thing, kind of a big issues as you can replace any cables before install -_-, and when you brake them it turn into superconducting 8| , but no problem atm as im playing with EE 8)

• if you started a new world then ignore this, but if you just updated your world then the ids must be the same for the update, well id that you've used...

the thing is i have never used this mod before so i cant see how it would be effected

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• can't run this addon on our server

without rocket science:

with this mod

• ok, i've been tinkering around and it seems the IC2 cable(s) have become superconducting thing, kind of a big issues as you can replace any cables before install -_-, and when you brake them it turn into superconducting 8| , but no problem atm as im playing with EE 8)

It's just a visual bug. Unless you can get free super conductors by breaking copper cables.

• I also have the problem that, if I place a(with NEI cheated) Autominer, It just places a Isotop Seperator. Seemes to be because it shares the same ID and only another damage value.

• The addon isn't SMP compatible yet.

Bugs I found so far in 0.81b:
    1: all cables get transformed into superconducting cable somehow (they drop superconductors when broken too)
    2: can't place autominers, they turn into extractors
    3: No parachute in passenger rockets, but I didn't die during my trip
    4: I managed to get an autominer via spawners, but it doesn't seem to want to work even if I supply it with stuff.
    5: Last but not least, all blocks have 0 hardness it seems. They insta-break with a left click punch.

Apart from that, apparently everything else runs perfetcly.