[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• sounds like a really Great idea!
    Please add this!!!

• sounds like a really Great idea!
    Please add this!!!

Doesn't seem to fit the feel of the mod this is a tech mod based on molecular Fusion (or is it fission) not an "ooooh pretty" mod

• Redownload, you got a corrupted download.

• I love this mod for the nuclear fusion power reactor and the AutoMiner, however I ran into a small bug with the autominer when used in conjunction with thaumcraft. When it goes to harvest crystals (either in the way or targeted via the ic2 config) it causes MC to crash with an array index out of bounds error. When I use the regular IC2 miner I don't encounter this problem.

• I love this mod for the nuclear fusion power reactor and the AutoMiner, however I ran into a small bug with the autominer when used in conjunction with thaumcraft. When it goes to harvest crystals (either in the way or targeted via the ic2 config) it causes MC to crash with an array index out of bounds error. When I use the regular IC2 miner I don't encounter this problem.

Same thing!
    Please fix it!

• What version is for IC2 v1.81 or minecraft 1.2.3?

• the game crashes when ever i place the missile defense block

Log?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I am having a odd issue. I have Modloader 1.2.5 and MCF 3.1.2.90 first off, secondly I have 1.95b of IC^2. My issue is that I cannot craft anything from rocket science. It does not show up in creative, NEI, or CraftGuide. I tried to make a parachute, fusion reactor, and superconductor. Nothing appears in the output window at all. I am not getting any errors or ID conflicts at all. So I am wondering if it is a conflict with another mod.

Edited to add:
    I think I see what is wrong... this wont work with 1.95b? MinecraftError gives me this statement:

Error report complete.

Well that one was easy.

You installed mods with a minecraft version different than the one you're using.

This hasn't happened before until I installed this mod.

My mod list:
    it is much easier to just post a screenshot of the list hahaha...

• So I just watched a video where the guy installed 1.95b and rocket science .89. He got his working and I followed every step to the letter. Is there a conflict with any of my mods that I am unaware of??

• I have a Problem with rocket science and minecolony.
    they both work together fine until a colonist from minecolony becomes a miner which results in a saving chuncks and an error saying java.lang.ClassCastException: rocketScience.MissileMinerBoosterEntity cannot be cast to EntityMiner2
    has anyone else come across a similar problem.

I will also post this in the other related mod's thread.

any help would be appreciated Blue.

• Hello, first, i've to say that this is an awesome mod. I really like it, but I have a big problem:

Every time, an Auto-miner starts, Minecraft crashes with a nice "Saving Chunks". A modloader Error report just appears for a second, and there is nothing in the modloader.txt...
    If I want to load the map later, the same thing happens... does anybody know how to fix this problem??

There is also a second Bug, which is not a big problem: One time when I placed parts of the missile protection system, they weren't real blocks, means that I see them, but I can walk through them and hit the block behind :D

Thanks for your help!! :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

• Whenever I place Missile Defence blocks, they occasionally ghost and won't protect your base against missiles. FML

• Still having the same problems. I checked all ID's and there are no conflicts at all, but I cannot craft anything from rocket science. It is installed properly, jar is in the mod folder and I replaced (removed the original energy net classes) the energy net class files.

• ive always loved this mod for a long time but...
    ICBM mod
    you might want to look into the coding and the missiles etc because this is a pretty good, up and coming mod with potential to over take this mod.
    the missile types are pretty good but keeping the missile block is a definent
    anyways just have a look at the code etc and see what you can do
    good look

• Okay after two days of searching I found out that the issue is in RailCraft. It is not a ID conflict, but most likely a coding conflict. I removed it and now everything is working fine. I can't wait to start building my missile base up.

• So I just tried the packed parachute and it didn't open up after 3 blocks, nor did it open after 15 blocks. I ended up cleaning my splattered body of layer 13. Is the parachute bugged?

• I had this problem too, did you put the IC folder from the RocketScience.zip into the IC2.jar??