[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Know you looked earlier (PR1) at this a little: did you ever figure out how to make this work with Rei's? OR, did you find where the conflict is/was? Thanks.

• SvEgiiVEteR: you did install IC2 right?

edit: actually I did some research and it appears to be an issue with java, or rather an issue with the wrong version of java, go to the java home page and try updating your java

yes of course correct. copied to the mods. I'm telling you I have before, and was ic2 and worked perfectly.
    java is the last
    http://www.java.com/ru/download/windows_xpi.jsp?locale=ru
    PS my friend the same mistakes in the game at SMP .. can the fact that we have a Russian OS ... that is not the same as the English version of the OS. I had to deal with one software. developer also did not realize it. Russian language has made the program. but there is no support for Russian characters ... and there may be a similar problem?

• Just like to update you, I don't know what you did, but it's now working with Rei's minimap as of the newest version of this addon so I give you this: :thumbup:

• Just like to update you, I don't know what you did, but it's now working with Rei's minimap as of the newest version of this addon so I give you this: :thumbup:

you are running? Tell me what and how you installed? what version of java and OS? you understand I can not do that would work ... the addon can help you than describing all installed. What version of mods and programs ..

• you are running? Tell me what and how you installed? what version of java and OS? you understand I can not do that would work ... the addon can help you than describing all installed. What version of mods and programs ..

I was just letting F4113nb34st know that his addon now seems to be compatible with the Rei's Minimap mod, back in the PR1 state it wasn't compatible, I don't know if it was something Rei did or if it was something F4113nb34st did, but they now play nice together. I am unsure how to fix your problem, although I haven't checked personally since I'm not a coder.

• @lordkabal: glad it works

SvEgiiVEteR: sry I appears that I have been ignoring you, I have been really busy with the next update and haven't gotten arround to checking this thread

on topic: is your java version: Version 6 Update 9? (sry I couldn't read the website you sent me to ;) )

• glad that you are trying to help me)
    my Version 6 Update 29 (jre-6u29-windows-i586-s.exe)
    and
    I do not know it or not prohibited. but could you make a working minecraft.jar and put me in a PM working version minecraft.jar. if it were possible to accurately determine (the fact that I do not like correctament install or a problem in my OS and software). it would be much faster to find a reason not to work:)
    + I would have to Total Commander would compare the contents of my and your file. but maybe I'll send it to you?

• sry I can't upload any minecraft.jar's because that is illegal in the US,

just get IC2 working and then stick the advgenerators .zip file in the mods folder, and see if that works

You can then create a file will be able to limit control the amount of the contents of jar.
    that would have been clear about what I'm here is an example:

There is a program that can create a file for the entire contents of the folder. you to do it I run it and there is a check unzipped minecraft.jar example minecraft or any other folder. and tell you what files do not match the hash
    Programs HashCheckInstall-2.1.11 it can create a hash file to one folder or all folders
    so let's poprobuem.ne works for me as you say .... I have described. I can vidio shot? Displaying how I install?

• I'm going to try this out, solely on the basis of the Advanced Miner. I don't see myself using the other features but that alone is worth it.

By the way, you might want to look into the filename for your download - it's coming up with the directory path from your computer.

• no i never could figure out what is wrong, and what you need is the latest java, and minecraft1.8.1 and IC21.23 and its prerequisites

edit: however don't give up hope for using this addon because in the next update (that will be out very soon) I rebuilt woodgasificators from the ground up and I might have fixed the error without realising it

• I haven't used the wood gasificator yet (don't expect to) but the Miner is everything an advanced miner should be. I love the fact that I can use a Lapotron crystal instead of rigging up a geo and MFE in the field!

When I use it in conjunction with a pump, it also seems like the pump will extract more lava than just whatever is directly below it. I don't know if you added lava to the valuable ores, but if you did you have my thanks! As I mentioned above, I use geo when I'm working in the field, and a lava cell is a valuable thing!

• I haven't used the wood gasificator yet (don't expect to) but the Miner is everything an advanced miner should be. I love the fact that I can use a Lapotron crystal instead of rigging up a geo and MFE in the field!

When I use it in conjunction with a pump, it also seems like the pump will extract more lava than just whatever is directly below it. I don't know if you added lava to the valuable ores, but if you did you have my thanks! As I mentioned above, I use geo when I'm working in the field, and a lava cell is a valuable thing!

try using a wood gasificator open it, right-click .. please. Check working or not?

• Nope crash with Internal Exeption: Java.IO.IOExeption: Received string length longer than maximum allowed (21 > 16)

Thats with the electric one with the normal one i simply get a chunk loading background without chunk loading ( Stone wall background for about 10 sec then black screen thats in smp. Hope that helps. I cant tell for SSP since i dont play SSP

• odd try the new update I recoded wood gassers and it might work now

I tired to reinstall .. just tell me what to do to get rid of this error. even created a new map.
    A server error when I go to the server