[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• ANy Chance of Using Meta-data to reduce block ID usage please? I use IC2 with a lot of other mods, would appreciate if you did.

seconded... I was looking at this for a couple things but with *7* block IDs? not a chance in hell...
    Seriously, collapse this thing down to one Block ID

• well let me rephrase, if you correctly followed the update instructions and are using Pr4, then it will only use 2 block ids

I say properly installed or not?
    If I do as you wrote, I do not run a server?
    to first zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip
    start the server runs
    then in zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip copied the files from zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip
    If doing so, the server does not start

• well let me rephrase, if you correctly followed the update instructions and are using Pr4, then it will only use 2 block ids

Thanks that did resolve the Block IDs to just using 2. Sorry i just downloaded the 4-1 and that was it. Thanks again

• 1)copied both the archive to a folder mods zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip and zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip but the config file on the server (the only way the two versions could run together)
    2)created a new map

3)and when I open Advanced Generator offers recovery from IC2
    4)when placed Void Generator is why it starts to glow red and produces a sound of explosion and then again to darken. then red again and making a sound .... and so is infinite.
    5)while Wood Gasificator again a crash with an error
    6)or open the Rare Earth Extractor and error

7) or open a WaterGenerator is opened MFE
    8 - and even when the client starts here is a message I think this is an error

PS you'll excuse me, but please download from the official site of the server and client. and put yourself mod. may be in your client or srevere something different from the formal and on this you are running .... although I'm not sure that you check.
    is it possible to copy the contents of two files (forge, ML and MLMP) to the client and the server is not correct, and IC2 folder in your mods?Am I so stupid that I can not do correctament? :( check and then I was tired to think what's going on. :( Check each block on the server ...
    created a video please take a look. It is 30 minutes. all cases correctament
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7R-nqTCVNI

• Thanks that did resolve the Block IDs to just using 2. Sorry i just downloaded the 4-1 and that was it. Thanks again

But know on the server i get this error

• the same thing .... :( What do we do ...

• thanks man, for this update, I was able to add the new update w/ just one block id extra, good job.

Still w/o a powered pump to go along w/ the advnaced miner. I have two advanced miners working in tandem a long distance from any power source and have had to quit operations when hitting liquids. I guess I could just use a BC pump or another mod but don't want the hassle.

• I tried to get the error massage but it goes black screen before i can see the error massage.
    Is there another to see the error massage?

• I tried to get the error massage but it goes black screen before i can see the error massage.
    Is there another to see the error massage?

Take a look at the ModLoader.txt in the .minecraft folder, or find an error report script over on the Minecraft Forums.

• Why do you have two instances of the adv generators add-on? I'm thinking this may be the source.

If you can't see the two zips in the mods folder, then you might have installed one to the jar and the other to the mods folder.