[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive
    at java.util.Random.nextInt(Unknown Source)

Sloppy code?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Let me guess, you used ID Resolve to change the ID and wonder now why it doesn't work?

Go into the config. file for the Add-on, and change the two block ID values there to what ID Resolver has set the number values as. Then they will work...

(Be sure and click 'Override Old Setting' afterwords)

Never used ID Resolver... And what should I change? Cause i really want to use that REExtractor ;(

• I've got IC2, Adv Generators, Adv Machines (cpw's fix), TMI, and Rocket Science v0.65. The crash occurs when attempting to use a diamond drill on dirt blocks near my MFSU, Adv Solar Panel, and Adv Water Mill on my testing world. Could I please get some help with this?
    If it matters, I installed all the IC2 addons into the mods folder.

• I did some more testing, and it appears that this occurs simply by having Rocket Science installed with Advanced Generators, and occurs when using any electrical tool whilst having a quantumsuit bodyarmor equipped. My guess would be that this is more the fault of Rocket Science than Advanced Generators, and involves the Rocket Science batpack coding. This also affects the Mining Laser and Electric Wrench. I haven't tested it with the Nano Saber, but I assume it's the same for that. All the electric items work fine without chest armor on, but crash the game with it. I'll post this on the Rocket Science thread to see if I can get feedback there as well.

• yes it definitly is a Rocket Science bug because my code doesn't touch the batpack code

But the really weird thing is that this bug only occurs when this addon is installed with Rocket Science. Both work perfectly fine by themselves. I'm having trouble understanding why this occurs. :pinch:

• @SvEgRii: thanks but I know how to fix it, I will do so for the next update

@Kyael: Idk what would cause it

and thank you) happy that you found the cause:) and you can find (very interesting) what was it? in the GUI for SMP? when about to wait for an update? :)

• But the really weird thing is that this bug only occurs when this addon is installed with Rocket Science. Both work perfectly fine by themselves. I'm having trouble understanding why this occurs. :pinch:

and I have this addon because when I open diamond chest (the chests of the addon here on the site) I also have a client crashes but on SMP boxes in the SSP are working. Rocket Science IC2 changes in this case .... : (

• next version it out!!! lots of new content and bug/crash fixes!!!

-headdesk- -headdesk- Son of an Enderman... I haven't even finished with the vid for Pr4... -sigh- I'll update my docs on it and get to work.

• nah! nah! nah! you can't catch me :D

lol

well think of it this way, it better that I update before you finish or you'd have to remake it

Regrettably, you have a point. I have to ask in regards to the "Pr4," do you have an official release date in mind?

• It appears this addon conflicts with EE. heres the log

This happens when I installed Pre5. when keeping Pre4 with patch, it does not conflict

• Got another error. Now its conflicting Buildcraft

• I just finished the Sphax textures for your addon when I realized... you updated and added a ton of new stuff! I hate you so much right now! :P
    Back to the drawing board... :cursing:

Here's my take on the void generator thingy:

• zgrillo2004 : perhaps you do not see that it says the problem is with mod_EE and Buildcraft core?

ruyan : also make sure to change your item format, it no longer uses the individual textures, but one item_0.png

also that is such I cool texture, I would probably use your textures if my computer could handle it :P

• Quick question:

on the block_electric.png whats the first row? The PESU or the ev-transformer?

*edit*
    also, could you tell me what's on the block_advgenmachine.png? from left to right...

Thank you! :)