[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• -sigh- Almost done revising my information on the Addon, I'll take a renewed stab at the video in the morning.

>__<"

• zgrillo2004 : perhaps you do not see that it says the problem is with mod_EE and Buildcraft core?

Yea I know that but your addon was working with those two before except this version. What did you change that uses BC and EE
    EDIT: Nevermind. I got it working. I just had to take out EE and BC and add it back one at a time

• I have a GUI with 40 to 45 are engaged and I just do not know what to put GUI tried to put these:

at the opening of a solar panel that's

tried a few blocks of one and the same error ..
    and what addons you can learn GUI? for block ID Resolver for a GUI?

• I dont know why this is happening, but whenever i place something in the game then exit, the chunk on which i placed a machine on regenerates. :/

• installed again on a clean server and client.
    in the SMP client crash: (

• I don't know if this has anything to do with the inventory editor I was using (Ultimate Inventory) but:
    When I load a world with the plasma technology or the void generator those chunks turn into open bottomed sea.
    The void generators were producing a whopping 5 EU a pulse and pulsed every 10 seconds supposedly. (I was able to put them all attached to an MFSU using fiber, I could've probably done copper to a batbox with how low those were putting out)

I am using no other add-ons, a clean IC2 jar and relatively clean MC jar (as clean as IC2 allows it to be) and am using AdvGenerators as a .zip, not unzipped and dumped into the IC2 jar (if that makes any difference).

• @BlueBlade : that is strange, IDK why that would happen

Marval : yes, 2 EU per block

@GameKeeperson : try deleting the old version to verify that it overwrited correctly

@Firewind : your computer did not overwrite the old version correctly\

@SeVegri : verify that you correctly copied everything, that problem is probably due to the fact that the gui's are missing

• What do you mean with overwrite? i did exactly what the update instructions said, but it still crashes and they still have the wrong gui :\

• yes I installed correctly. tried on the client with their mods (they must have 15), then tried to install on a clean server and client ... one and the same error:( I'm so upset
    and if it did not exist then it would not open any block of IC2. IC2 but it works fine.
    let's make things simple
    1) download this program http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/
    2) Tell the checksums of the original files: minecraft_server.jar and minecraft.jar (without mods and that you are using) using this program.this is my clean files without mods:

Файл: minecraft_server.jar
    CRC-32: df1a7221
    MD4: 83edb0ec45b4b90e83b38ce99d75d0bf
    MD5: 0c0ed1f8198b37561971f838043838ab
    SHA-1: 79c4f3dc88d06db359dbf5cfedbbbd120d73bf4f

and

Файл: minecraft.jar
    CRC-32: 39218dcb
    MD4: bd6b06c4c1bc1fcc6a75aa843ad52afe
    MD5: f8c5a2ccd3bc996792bbe436d8cc08bc
    SHA-1: 6b562463ccc2c7ff12ff350a2b04a67b3adcd37b

3. tell me whether the same MD5 with yours? give it time, let's help each other ...
    4. Take all appropriate fashion and IC2 with http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2144 even if you already have them
    ModLoader Beta 1.8.1
    Flan's ModLoaderMP Client 1.8.1
    SpaceToad's / Eloraam's MCForge Client 1.1.2 or later
    and IC2
    5. Install the addon and IC2 as described in your topic.
    I'm doing exactly what I did not work.
    please do all that I wrote ... and it is particularly important original files MD5 tell you that the Executive minecraft_server.jar and minecraft.jar
    I need to know where to find the cause if it be with me, and this information I would be very helpful.

• I recently installed this awesome add-on for IC2 and started playing around in ssp, I had fun so I set up a server on my home computer for me and a friend. When you place and then right click a block to open its GUI the minecraft screen shows a blank dirt background screen, without the saving chunks message, the screen then goes black and you regain control of the mouse. When starting the server there are no errors, the server files contain no error logs for me to post, the clients have no error logs to post and this happens for multiple people. I also check the config files and all ID's for GUI's and blocks are the same.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can find a solution to my problem.

• I recently installed this awesome add-on for IC2 and started playing around in ssp, I had fun so I set up a server on my home computer for me and a friend. When you place and then right click a block to open its GUI the minecraft screen shows a blank dirt background screen, without the saving chunks message, the screen then goes black and you regain control of the mouse. When starting the server there are no errors, the server files contain no error logs for me to post, the clients have no error logs to post and this happens for multiple people. I also check the config files and all ID's for GUI's and blocks are the same.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can find a solution to my problem.

bat to see the error

and I have the same error
    breaks in the SMP client as well as you.
    error posted above post

• Whenever my rare earth extractor finishes it crashes the game, is this normal and being worked on? When I say finish I mean when it runs out of items to convert, it also doesn't give me an error report.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't have the latest version.

• SvEgiiVEteR I ran the bat you posted and replace you username for mine and when I crashed I got the same error log only I Have some more mods installed.

• sorry again for late replies, life is sooooo annoying ;(

GamerKeeperson : the problem with the gui's is that you need to delete the mod_IC2AG.cfg, as for the crashing, I need an error report

@SvEgii : kk I will do that

edit: infernap12 : I will look into it

• My void generator generate only 5EU per 'shot' and it one for few second, start from once for 4 second, now is one shot per 10 second and still generate 5EU. Its normal?