[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Nice to see that my recycler idea was used, just wondering, will it have the same Buildcraft Pipe/ Redpower Tube integration of the regular recycler? Material to be recycled goes in the side, scrap is pumped out of the top?

• It's really great that all of my ideas were approved! Thank you very much!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Nice to see that my recycler idea was used, just wondering, will it have the same Buildcraft Pipe/ Redpower Tube integration of the regular recycler? Material to be recycled goes in the side top, scrap is pumped out of the top side?

Just a correction. ;)

• well if you want i got tons of ideas for ic2 forestry and bc2 and rp2 but when i tell people them they either never make the mcome true or steal them but i see your a realy nice guy i mean the contest giving the people the credit and making it your one of the nicest modders ive met your a realy genuine guy

• @ TRISHULA55
    I can't promise anything but I'll look at some of your ideas once I get some of these ic2 addons done and released

@ Industrial Miner
    I think since they are going to be pretty op as it is
    and since there will be a config file to change outputs (if you think they are too op)
    that no they won't be upgradeable (besides there isn't room in the slow grinder gui anyway :rolleyes: )

• I'm sorry to say this to you but is the truth, you mentioned to make a addon for BC2=v2.2.14 well we got a problem here :(
    Now that ``BC`` short for ``Buildcraft`` as it is called and it is maintained by SirSengir, ther will be no more developed on BC2 online updates to keep up with the newest versions of minecraft, BC3 on the other hand it is getting more content and v3.2.x will be oslo for smp in minecraft 1.3.x so BC2 will be pretty much only a beginners mod to make them understand how it works after that they can ``upgrade`` let's say, to BC3

O buy the way
    F4113nb34st check this post it is very cool and he really has a great idea it`s :thumbup: = :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: to him and to you having a great mod :thumbup:
    Suggestion: Generators have biome dependencies

• sami- lol sorry i was getting bc mixed up with redpower i use bc3 no 2 i think 2 is only for smp correct?, sorry for the misclearifcation

• You only got my a little beat ?( when you said BC2 :)) so no problem glad that we settled on that :thumbup:
    Thanks for the feedback on that reply from bout of you :D glad to keep in touch with everyone MinecraftChar MinecraftChicken MinecraftCow MinecraftPig MinecraftSheep MinecraftSlime MinecraftSquid MinecraftWolf MinecraftNotch

• Slag Generator

Description:

Uses advanced technology to produce even more eu from flamible materials.
    Also collects the leftover burned ash and debris.

Mechanics:

Works like a normal generator, except it:
    produces 25% more eu/tick
    produces a scrap every 4-12 secs

Crafting Recipe:

Thermal Generator

Description:

Generates electricity using the power of the geothermal energy of its surroundings

Mechanics:

Works like a geothermal generator, except:
    produces 25% more energy from inputed lava
    inputed lava lasts 25% longer
    also generates eu from all blocks in a 15x15x15 area centered on itself
    eu/tick output for blocks:
    lava: .005
    obsidian: .0025
    rock or iron materials: .001
    air: 0
    water: -.0015
    snow materials: -.0025
    ice materials: -.005

this means if all the blocks are stone, it produces 3.375 eu/tick

Crafting Recipe

Turbine Solar Generator

Description

Uses the power of the sun to produce steam from water to turn a turbine

Mechanics

During the day, it heats up 1% every 6 seconds
    During the night, cools down 1 % every 12 seconds
    Also consumes water put into it's input slot or in nearby chests
    can store up to 20 buckets of water
    water evaporates over time, faster the more heat (need two full time pumps to keep up at max heat)

produces .5 eu/tick per bucket of water multiplied by heat percent during the day
    (thats 10 eu/tick at max water and heat)

Crafting Recipe:

Slow Grinder(AdvRecycler)

Description

Uses advanced mechanics to increase the storage size of the recycler
    Also uses mass fab detection to output scrap to it

Mechanics

Like a recylers except for:
    9 input queue slots
    5 output slots
    outputs to adjacent mass fabs
    has 5 speeds:
    the higher the speed the faster it outputs scrap, but the less efficiency it has
    for example in 100 secs
    speed one uses 10 input, outputs 10 scrap
    speed five uses 50 input, outputs 25 scrap

Crafting Recipe

Back To Main:

[Addon v1.106]AdvGenerators²v2.2.5-Contest Results

• Turbine

Used in the crafting recipes of: turbine solars

Crafting Recipe

Wood Gas Cell

Produced in wood gassers,
    can be extracted to form biofuel cells

Back To Main:

[Addon v1.106]AdvGenerators²v2.2.5-Contest Results

• i get a black screen if combine AdvGenerators2 with your BioMaterialsv and MoreCompositeArmorv

first test: in the mods folder i have onli IC2, BioMaterialsv and MoreCompositeArmorv = works fine

second test: in the mods folder i have onli IC2, F4113nC0r3_Client-1.1.0 and AdvGenerators2 = works fine it generates the config file and i check the recipes

third test: combine all of the or only 1 from the first test and i get a black screen :!:

it doesn't matter if F4113nC0r3_Client-1.1.0 is in the mods folder or in the .jar cause i get the same issue

• Ups i forgot to lock if you update them my bad sorry :D all good now :thumbup:

Buydeway i was testing and i found out 2 bug, on of them no sure if it was intentinal with the scrap :huh:

1: infinite scrap in the Slag Generator: pot 1 stack of scrap and get 2 stacks back + another 10 pieces of scrap
    And 2 the Slow Grinder runs for ever only need`s to be charged once with a battery and it will have infinite energy