[Suggestion] Impact detector blocks

• Re-skinned pressure plates that only react to explosive force. Will immediately encase a 3x3x3 area in shock absorbent foam. My own use for these would be to have one in front of every machine that a creeper could get near. I'm tired of having to rebuild my stuff when ever someone on my server leaves my door open. Ban list is getting full... -.- Would also be nice to carry in your person for those times you just can't escape in time. Throw it down and pray. Of course, it wouldn't absorb ALL the impact, and a nuke going off would just blow through it, but TNT and creepers wouldn't be near the menaces.

Recipe:
    Construction Foam
    Stone (or iron/tin) Pressure Plate
    Electronic Circuit

• I am not a coder, but I don't think the explosion code is able to handle blocks being deployed while it's calculating which blocks are getting destroyed.

In the meantime, if you're having trouble with people not closing doors, a reinforced door operated with a pushbutton on the outside and a pressure plate on the inside works wonders. If you want to get fancy, make a mantrap, which is a corridor with two concrete doors on either side, one open, one closed, and toggled by a T Flip-Flop. The idea is that both doors cannot be open at the same time, and the whole system is toggled by push buttons. If you somehow manage to get a creeper inside the mantrap, that's when you activate the uninsulated HV cable you have stashed under the floor to fry that sucker alive.

But as for the concept of deployable construction foam to use as a trap, I think you're onto something. Perhaps make it triggerable by redstone as well.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'