[bug 1.23] no bronze from ore dictionary

• I just started using Forestry and noticed that IC bronze is not compatible with it.
    It's good that IC copper and tin can be used for RP Brass and Forestry Bronze - but IC Bronze can't be used for that mod until it gets added to the Ore Dictionary.

• I just started using Forestry and noticed that IC bronze is not compatible with it.
    It's good that IC copper and tin can be used for RP Brass and Forestry Bronze - but IC Bronze can't be used for that mod until it gets added to the Ore Dictionary.

Should it be added? Bronze isn't an ore, it's a composite of tin and copper...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• Everything with similar names should be added and normalized.

Rubber == Rubber
    Tin == Tin
    Copper == Copper
    etc etc.

The two currently have SLIGHTLY different names.

• Should it be added? Bronze isn't an ore, it's a composite of tin and copper...

Regardless, we're talking about the code. Tin and copper ingots (not the ore itself) are interchangeable between RP2 and IC2 - once they are macerated or smelted they are literally the same item.
    Bronze, however, is not - and when I asked SirSengir about it, he said it is because IC2 does has not added its bronze to the Ore Dictionary.

• Official Post

Regardless, we're talking about the code. Tin and copper ingots (not the ore itself) are interchangeable between RP2 and IC2 - once they are macerated or smelted they are literally the same item.
    Bronze, however, is not - and when I asked SirSengir about it, he said it is because IC2 does has not added its bronze to the Ore Dictionary.

True, Bronze is not yet on the dict list.
    Will put that onthe TODO list.