Gaining weight in 5 days

• Heading to MEPS for enlistment, i'm 6'2" and 148 pounds, I need to be at least 150 pounds for my height, anyone know any good ways to gain a few pounds in a few days? AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A BUNCH OF FREAKIN: "Eat McDonalds, or eat lard" gets annoying fast.
    Thanks,
    Thain (Havasushaun)

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• Official Post

Eat a few rolls of Quarters. =P

In all seriousness, you should increase your caloric intake by a small margin. Assuming you're a similar build to me, and have a similar body type (I'm 6'8" and weigh 155 >_>), you'll need to bump your intake up to about 3k at the least. (My maintenance level is 2557 Calories per day, and that's for me to break even). As what to eat, I'd suggest slightly larger portions than usual (But not so much you feel like you're going to be sick when you've finished) or eat slightly smaller portions, and more frequently.

• 2 pounds = 1l water, just drink a full 2l bottle water beforehand and its done ;) Its hard to drink in a short time, but perfectly possible^^

• UPDATE:
    Came back from MEPS in Phoenix today, i'm not a sworn Airman in the USAF, departure date in 360 days, going to be working as an Network Intelligence Analyst, pretty much working in a building with no windows snooping at everyone's internet usage.

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• I hope you mean snooping on foriegners internet activities.

Posse comitatus act is pretty clear when it comes to the military being used for domestic law enforcement/spying.

I'm also well aware that the airforce has deployed a program that lets them manage fake identities - on the scale of one person being able to manage 1000 facebook profiles.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201…y-of-fake-virtual-people/

Nevermind what they are using it for (obvious domestic propaganda ops).

I just hope they understand that there are going to be Nuremburg-esque trials for people who betray the public, the constitution, and the laws of the land. Maybe not today but eventually justice will prevail.

• Official Post

Heading to MEPS for enlistment, i'm 6'2" and 148 pounds, I need to be at least 150 pounds for my height, anyone know any good ways to gain a few pounds in a few days? AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A BUNCH OF FREAKIN: "Eat McDonalds, or eat lard" gets annoying fast.
    Thanks,
    Thain (Havasushaun)

have you tried eating mcdonalds or lard?

im sure adien expected this (and for me to spell his name wrong)