[SMP SERVER] - SANDNMINECRAFT - Buildcraft2, industrialcraft2, redpower2, minefactory, NOLAGG, Bukket - 24/7 - no lag - MC 1.0 [Updated]

• I've found an issue with the RAR file: for Railcraft you need a Minecart Compatibility Layer, which isn't included in the RAR file.
    This could of course be because the MCL file must be installed into the minecraft.jar, but some info about this would be nice :)
    Got it to work by installing MCL for myself by the way.

P.s. The RAR file is great, all those mods would've been a pain to find and download!
    PP.s A quick check of the modloader.txt told me it was missing some minecart hooks for Railcraft, so I looked around on the Rc MC-forum post.

• hey, I'm from Europe too, and already payed for the Industrial Rage server. Unfortunetely I realized after,that it lags very much.
    Hitting a dirt block 2-3 Times isnt fun :(.
    So is it possible to get a few minutes access to test the lag?

IGN: hung3r

Best Regards

• IGN: WaterStof
    Played 6 months on different servers, mods. There is experience with industrial craft, the ranks are different plants. I liked all the modes that are installed on the server.

• 96 GB of Ram? 16 cores? There is no way in hell you have 96gbs of ram. The most i've ever seen on a xeon dedicated server is 32 gbs of ram. Besides if you had this mac daddy setup it would cost a fortune a month to upkeep.

• IGN: WaterStof
    Played 6 months on different servers, mods. There is experience with industrial craft, the ranks are different plants. I liked all the modes that are installed on the server.

Your 24hr pass has started.

• 96 GB of Ram? 16 cores? There is no way in hell you have 96gbs of ram. The most i've ever seen on a xeon dedicated server is 32 gbs of ram. Besides if you had this mac daddy setup it would cost a fortune a month to upkeep.

We are not in this to make money, we like having fun. The server we have right now (because we just upgraded it), has 32 cores and 128 gig's of ram. We just can't update the main page because we will lose sticky. Sphearion is a systems admin and has access to the datacenter space and the hardware. I am a programmer and make a lot more money then him. But that doesn't matter. This is a amd based server not xeon. and just because you havn't seen it doesn't mean its not out there.

We use this server for more than just a minecraft server. So you can say no way all you want. Only way your find out is paying and going to see the performance of the server your self.

• I don't care how much you over-spend on hardware. I refuse to pay for access to a minecraft server. Donate yes, pay to play no.

That is fine, then your never get access to our server. We do this to stop greifters. Maybe you are one. Who knows, but we dont have greifters so.. You go ahead and goto a one of those free servers and I'll see you in 2 months when they close and you lose all your stuff you built.

• To anyone that is interested in joining a great modded server, this is the best.

The biggest hestitation for me to join the server was the fee, but with so few good IC2 and BC servers, there wasn't much choice.
    Once I had paid the fee, the owner contacted me personally with all the information I needed to get started.

It's amazing how many times I've contacted them and they have immediately responded.
    I have never been on a server where the owners have so much dedication.

And they don't hold back with the hardware they use. This is a picture of the beast this server runs on:

So what are you guys waiting for? Apply today.