Ralservers is up IC2-Buildcraft-redpower- and a few more and stargates plugin

• it will be back up we have a scrip earror and i am re loading it now i was at work all day and couldnt get home but i will have it up asap

i need to find out what this code means

10:29 AM [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:501)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.damage(ItemStack.java:137)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ItemHoe.a(ItemHoe.java:46)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.machine.TileDeploy.onBlockNeighborChange(TileDeploy.java:173)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.BlockExtended.doPhysics(BlockExtended.java:52)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.RedPowerLib.notifyBlock(RedPowerLib.java:27)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.RedPowerLib.updateCurrent(RedPowerLib.java:1079)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.wiring.TileWiring.onBlockNeighborChange(TileWiring.java:216)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.BlockMultipart.doPhysics(BlockMultipart.java:59)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.RedPowerLib.updateCurrent(RedPowerLib.java:1079)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.wiring.TileWiring.onBlockNeighborChange(TileWiring.java:216)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.BlockMultipart.doPhysics(BlockMultipart.java:59)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.RedPowerLib.updateIndirectNeighbors(RedPowerLib.java:48)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.core.TileExtended.updateBlockChange(TileExtended.java:100)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at eloraam.logic.TileTimer.h_(TileTimer.java:179)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1116)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:473)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:380)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    10:29 AM [SEVERE] Unexpected exception

• What version is the protable teleporter
    Edit: Got it (I think) but now when i log on I just get a error mesage thats gone in 2 secs
    Edit2: OK now I connect for a second and it says Internak exception: java.net.SocketException :Broken pipe

• i will be upgradeing the server today to buildcraft 2.2.5 and adding the new iron chest mod the map may get crushed if i can find a patch to fix buildcraft pipys

• You've got to be kidding me the iron chest mod updated and doesn't have a older version download so now the sever is on 0.9.4 and I can only get 0.9.5 :wacko: :evil: ;( :(
    Edit: found 0.9.4 in my trash lol

• Hey, Brave on the mods list It says that we still have forestry,which we don't and did you change the IP again or are you still upgrading the hardware?

:Enriched Cell: :Lava Cell: :Uranium Cell: :Empty Cell: :Water Cell: :Electrolyzed Water Cell: :Depleted Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coolant Cell: :Bio Cell:

Cells are boss :P