[Bug] [1.23] Pumpkin in headslot + nanosuit = crash on damage

• Basicly what the topic title says, if I equip all nanosuit items but the helmet, and use a pumpkin in my headslot, then the game crashes whenever I take damage. In SSP, it gets stuck on saving chunks (and then crashes), and will continue to do so even after restarting mc, leaving me unable to enter my world.

As a side note, when I wear a full nanosuit, my helmet appears to take 99% of the damage (I mean damage to the durability), instead of the body armor. (Maybe it's related to this crash?)

• Confirmed:

Code
    13:34:44 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock cannot be cast to net.minecraft.server.ItemArmorjava.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock cannot be cast to net.minecraft.server.ItemArmor        at ic2.common.ItemArmorNanoSuit.getProperties(ItemArmorNanoSuit.java:47)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.b(EntityHuman.java:676)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:424)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:615)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:202)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.a(EntityLiving.java:563)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.a(EntityHuman.java:1127)        at net.minecraft.server.Entity.a(Entity.java:645)        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.b(EntityPlayer.java:406)        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:376)        at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:477)        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:380)        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ah, the olde one.
    Fixed that one in the past (IC1) already, but since we rewrote everything, ofc it's back in now.
    Just don't equip pumpkins for the time being ^^

But my Pumpkin Orgy Was Tonight!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ok... Definitely not contributing here... But... Why were you wearing a pumpkin on your head? This seems... Counter-productive... In some ways....

• Ok... Definitely not contributing here... But... Why were you wearing a pumpkin on your head? This seems... Counter-productive... In some ways....

Well, in my smp server, I noticed that the helmet gets all the damage to its durability when in full nano armor, and unequipping the helmet causes the chest armor to no longer offer 100% protection. So, thinking that the pumpkin would't be able to lose durability (its a pumpkin), I thought I could gain the system by diverting the damage to the pumpkin...
    uh oh I mean yeah eayh halloween endermen yeah yeah... wasn't trying to cheat at all