{BUG} {1.23} {SMP} Nuclear Power doesn't work with MFSU?

• I have a nuclear reactor outputting LV power. I transform it into HV power (see attached picture). I then wire it in to a MFSU. When I run the reactor, it makes reactor noises and the uranium and cooling cells go up/down. The reactor emits no power. I have confirmed this by reading the power with an EU reader. Throughout the entire system, no power is running. I don't know if this is a bug or if it is a fault on my part. I know it is not a problem with haveing the transformers hooked up wrong.

• I have a nuclear reactor outputting LV power. I transform it into HV power (see attached picture). I then wire it in to a MFSU. When I run the reactor, it makes reactor noises and the uranium and cooling cells go up/down. The reactor emits no power. I have confirmed this by reading the power with an EU reader. Throughout the entire system, no power is running. I don't know if this is a bug or if it is a fault on my part. I know it is not a problem with haveing the transformers hooked up wrong.

Just wire the reactor directly to the MFSU, transformers are only needed to step down, not up.

• My reactor is doing the same thing. It runs produses heat, drains the uraniam, but produses no EUs. I am going to need something a little more detailed than put a redstone current to a transformer. (Didnt even work when I tried it.)

• I encountered this problem when reloading my world with the reactor already running (meaning, I saved and exited while the reactor was on). The solution is to break the wire leading to MFSU (or whatever the first destination for the power is), and place the wire again.

• My reactor is doing the same thing. It runs produses heat, drains the uraniam, but produses no EUs. I am going to need something a little more detailed than put a redstone current to a transformer. (Didnt even work when I tried it.)

You ask for "Something a little more detailed" but provide no details on your issue.
    Classic case of "Garbage In, Garbage Out".