Foam question

• if i want to build mutiple layer of floor do i need to wait for lower layer to complete turn into wall or i can spray them on top of lower foam layer?
    since i aware about if it didn't touch any source of light, it will not turn into wall.

*one more question, did foam wall Enderman Proof too? i know it's Creeper Proof.

• Official Post

Until 1.9, nothing is EnderMen prove.

If you want to build in multiple layers, yes, the first layer needs to harden out first, or you risk it will stay foam.

• You might also want to ask yourself if it's even worth using CF in a place where it's not exposed to light :)

One layer is already blast proof to anything but a nuke/meltdown, so you don't gain anything there. You can't see it, so the paintability doesn't matter. And it's more time consuming to manufacture/place.

Consider leaving it hollow (gotta put the wires and pipes somewhere, right?) or using a cheaper fill material.

• You might also want to ask yourself if it's even worth using CF in a place where it's not exposed to light :)

One layer is already blast proof to anything but a nuke/meltdown, so you don't gain anything there. You can't see it, so the paintability doesn't matter. And it's more time consuming to manufacture/place.

Consider leaving it hollow (gotta put the wires and pipes somewhere, right?) or using a cheaper fill material.

i have habit to create whole building with same material :love:
    but now i use those foam for wall since it's creeper proof, for inner wall i use other material like Cobble or Stone.
    also since it's paintable that why i like to paint my building :D