Suggestion. MobSpray™

• Are you tired of creepers sneaking up on you? Well Now, with a can of MobSpray™ , you have exactly one day/night cycle where creepers (and other mobs) can see you, but cannot come close to you because of the yucky smell. "How do you get this marvelous concoction?" you might ask. Well it's simple.

To make a canfull of MobSpray™, you simply need to craft some compressed plantball and sticky resin. You then get an unspeakably vile concoction. Smelt the unspeakably vile concoction to get a MobSpray™ ball. Craft that together with an empty cell, and you get a MobSpray™ Cell!!!

Meanwhile, while you were doing all this, you should have crafted a MobSpray™ Spray can. You make it like a CF sprayer, but instead of using boring old cobble, you use tin ingots for a cheap, mass produced product look. You fill the can by using a canning machine, which i presume, you put the MobSpray™ cell in. After the canning machine is done, you now have enough MobSpray™ in the sprayer to last for three uses, before you have to go and fill it again!!!!!1!!11!!1!!!!!!!

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• Yeah, it is a nice idea

Nice idea, but it would be laggy as hell and super hard to code. Not without editing a ton of baseclasses at any rate.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• No. I don't want it to repel mobs. I saw what EE Interdiction torches did, and I didn't like it.
    I want it to be so that mobs just won't notice you. They can come as close to you as they like, but the unspeakably vile ingredients in MobSpray™ prevent them from seeing you.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• Official Post

I've got a theory about a way to make mobs ignore you, but i couldn't yet find time to test it. And it will probably just make them sittiting somewhere once you enter their target range ^^'

The player-targetting code is done in a basefile, not exactly reachable by default.