SMP Redpower Reactor not working

• Hey,
    got a question:
    On SMP my friend and me are trying to set up a reactor, but after ~10min the redpower mashines stop working and then "boom".
    Timer is running on 400, 450,500, p to 700 already tried.

Please help

:Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal:

I'm trying hard, but I can't grant, that my english does not affect your health ...
    Also I can't grant any content I posted to be correct.

:Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal:

• Hey,
    got a question:
    On SMP my friend and me are trying to set up a reactor, but after ~10min the redpower mashines stop working and then "boom".
    Timer is running on 400, 450,500, p to 700 already tried.

Please help

Pretty sure this is a RedPower issue, I know Eloraam said she'd found the problem that was causing it... so it will probably be fixed in the next version of redpower.

• I managed to get my reactor to run a full cycle without locking up, but I was the only one online during that time and didn't go too far afield.

I know /time set will lock up every active RP2 machine...

Hopefully RP2 pr4 will fix this :(

• Very -eep- on the /time thing. Could make my latest project boom.

I feed the RP2 signal through a normal minecraft repeater before hitting the reactor.

About timing... It's still not quite right. I'm using a few other gates to control waterflow+clock gating. That part is correct. Where I'm getting in to trouble is not knowing the propagation delays for RP2 components. It doesn't actually matter anywhere except my source-clock; that's using two timers and an RS latch to alternate with different up and down periods. So far I've only been able to get a slight lead or slight loss of heat even though it's supposed to be a perfect breeder (on average).