[Addon v1.43] Solar Helmet - now with SMP! [v2.5]

• renaming fixed the error
    any other linux users have this problem I renamed it to

"industrialcraft-2-server_1.43_solar_helmet_2.5.zip"

I tried some other things but just adding a z doesn't work because of the way linux handles names.

thanks for the renaming idea

• Could you make a different version that uses Advanced Machines' Solar Arrays instead? And also with quantum helmets?

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Basically, an Advanced Solar Helmet already is a lot like an LV Solar Array. And seriously, 9 EU/t from your head isn't all that bad anyhow! It's been adequate to keep my Lappack charged for normal use.

• Basically, an Advanced Solar Helmet already is a lot like an LV Solar Array. And seriously, 9 EU/t from your head isn't all that bad anyhow! It's been adequate to keep my Lappack charged for normal use.

I want to take a mountain down with a laser on explosion mode.

... I want 512 EU/tick on my head! MICROWAVE MY BRAIN!

Also hope Static Boots are added. (...I suggested them in the armor thread. >.> <.< )

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Indeed, Static Boots would be awesome - and actually scientifically feasible (more along the lines of piezoelectric soles and other means of generating electricity from motion).