Been doing something... (teleporter calculator)

• Deserves a sticky! +1!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So with a single laptron, you could go ~184.38 blocks, assuming you are carrying a full inventory?
    And a full MFSU... Whoa, I see that that exponent does... A full MFSU can send you ~5204.69 Blocks.

And if you want to use a teleporter as an elevator, well, Its really impracticle. Assuming you are going up one floor, which generally is a distance of four, It still takes 158k EUs for that. So That new equation makes it far more effecient at long distances than short distances.

Also, I think the 20 minimum distance for calculations ought to be removed, considering that it is more expensive to teleport for zero distance now than for 20 distance before, 125k Vs 100k.

• The energy consumption has been changed to weight * (distance + 10)^0.7 * 5 in version 1.3x.

If this means I'll actually be able to transport between my base and my mining camp (1100m away) without completely draining my MFSU, I'm VERY happy to hear it!