[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• Hunter4652: according to the error report, that's a codechicken core bug :P
    MCHeavy11: thanks! I love having people make mod spotlights for me! :D watching it right now, and then I'll add it to the official list
    edit: nice, I love it! btw, my name pronounced fallen-beast. don't worry about not knowing that, it's really confusing ^^
    Jimmy E. Rustles: thanks! I love it when people love my mods :D
    Jpaccer: edit: derp, :P my fault I forgot to update the picture when I changed the recipe recently, it's shapeless: 4 chainlink fences + 1 flint
    I gonna fix that now

sorry for the late replies, I was on a 4 day trip over the weekend :S

• Come to think about it, would it be possible to add recipes that could use the metals provided via the Forge Ore Dictionary? Having the chain link fence pieces require iron in an addon to a mod that chews through iron like a mofo can hurt.

Also, from my tests, I think the barbed wire fences eat item-entities that collide with them. i think someone mentioned changing the code so that the barbed fences targeted entity.living only and ignored entity.item or whatever.

Also, in the beginnings of this thread, there was mention of a chain link door. You still chasing that idea around? Also the idea of an electric fence?

• yeah, I guess I could make chain link fences out of other metals (but not copper, cause then the should be brown :rolleyes: )
    I was debating to make it not destroy item entities, but then it would be OP for mob grinders which really isn't the point of it
    yeah chain link doors + electric fences are still on the todo list along with plasma walls and turrets, just gotta find time to actually do it :S

• Well, if you ever need a tester, I have quite a bit of time on my hands as of late, and probably will for quite some time.

By the way, weren't the original fences made of refined iron?

• you can always test things when I release them since there are almost always some bugs, fast I get bug reports, faster they're fixed
    ye about the recipe, but there is already a recipe using the recipe but with refined iron
    (hint hint.... adv gens..... wink wink)

• True enough.

Hmmmm... Let me get my scuba helmet, methinks it's time to go diving.... Never mind, wasn't it the turbine for the Solar Turbine?

• I have removed every mod other then Forge, IC2, FallenCore, and Defence, I still get the error.

• you sure your jar is clean? because the error report says that the error is occuring in one of the classes in code chicken core

I found avg.class in the latest Forge. It also runs fine when I do not have Fallen Core or Defence installed.

• idk what your error is caused by, but it says here:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at codechicken.core.asm.ClassHeirachyManager.transform(ClassHeirachyManager.java:80)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:162)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:118)
    ... 33 more

that what is causing the crash is code chicken core
    keep in mind that it might be a hook for code chicken core in forge, if that's the case then my mod isn't compatible with that version of forge

• Ok I redid it and made a new pastebin no mods names found. http://pastebin.com/V26aV8Kn

4.4.1 version of Forge is not on http://www.minecraftforge.net

• 4.4.1 is a type-o for 4.1.1, I gonna fix that now
    as for your error, idk what you did, but that crash isn't in my code so if it only crashs when my mod is installed, then you have an incompatible version for forge

• Nice! im amazed nobody did this before...

Suggestion:

Magnetizer next to a fence patch (no barbed) will electrify it. THe more fence, the more power required, with a cap (like 30 blocks? i dunno).

The difference between this and barbed wire? Hit it and you will recieve damage (this fence is only blowable, thus PvPer's cant sneak)

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• I get this error on loading Minecraft