Industrial Revolution for the player himself

• Sup everyone

How about.... adding gen manipluation to the game?
    We have those laser-eye-operations in real life already (yeah thats not gen manipulation, leave me qq), but thats boring. I'm talking about the really cool stuff.
    Like, adding a gen manipulation machine (which is 3x3 and by right clicking its used like a bed. aka lying on it) which is controlled by a... CPU(-block placed right next to it? :P. (therefore, 2 people are required to run it)

Lets start up with the first step...

Crafting
    Since those effects the machine will apply to the player are permanent, it should be some man-im-playing-30-minecraft-days-now-and-still-cant-afford-materials-to-build-that-fuckin-machine. thereforce, as expensive as possible. therefore(Liking this word, stop bugging me.) I dont have a recipe yet (oshitoshityourpart)

Next step would be...

Powering it
    Since its badass very advanced, it requires 4 power supplys located on one of the sides which have to can have 1024- EU/s flowing through them constantly to power each part of the machine constantly.
    One operation will require 25 15million(5 fully charged MFSUs) EU, therefore it will need ~60 minutes to charge up. (If this is wrong, leave me and my math skills already.)

kk since thats pointed out, lets get to....

Finding essences which would be able to gen manipulate a human (or creeper, but i doubt you'd get him into the machine.)
    Since any resource found on the earth wouldnt have the ability to make creepers getting scared of humans,
    lets expand our knowledge to space. ...or wait no... actually just resources of the space. In other words, meteorites (which, obviously, contain awesome stuff)
    These will come down of the sky very rare.
    They can contain 4 essences, which are your part,your part,your part and your part. (my creativity is aweful, you kno')

After throwing these essences a dozen times into any machine the industry currently contains (guess what.... your part),
    you will receive shining,sticky,looking ugly and fluorescent liquid (which you maybe can mix up. (I am not responsible for any damage given to you, your house, your dogs or whatever).
    (Hint: Since the gen manipulator has 2 slots, 1 for the liquid and one for the hopefully not used for feeding it battery slot. Could try to place 2 differend liquids there... but.... just sayin')

Last part would be..

Just running the damn thing already
    So, after everything is set up correctly (aka powered up gen manipulator, strange liquid placed into the upper slot of it, player one inside the gen manipulator and player 2 configurating the cpu),
    It will take 10 minutes to complete 1 operation.

Well, but after doing all this shit, you want your reward, dont you?
    Note: These properties last permanently

- Increased Max. Life | 10/20/30
    - Increased Max. Def | 10%/20%/30%
    - Increased Max. Speed | 10%/20%/30%
    - Increased Max. Jump heigh | 10%/20%/40%
    - Increased Mining speed | 10%/20%/30% (... aka strengh.. actually... If not using a drill)
    - Creeper Vision (my fav. part) | 25%/60%/100%
    - Ability to see better in the dark | 15%/30%/50%

Those abilitys all have 3 levels, which you can upgrade by simply repeating the steps above with the same liquid.

For life: 10 stands for 1 heart -> 6 hearts in total
    For def: Not really sure right now... maybe modifying it so that its possible to jump of deeper cliffs while taking no damage.
    For speed/Jump heigh/Mining speed: Duh.
    Creeper Vision: Oh thats cool. It will light up animals&monster. no moar sneakin up creepers which you cant see without cheating by pressing F3 (hey, if they sneak in your back, dont blame me.).
    ATSBITD (lazy): It will light up blocks in a certain radius.

So yeah... That'd be all which I have in my mind right now (dont blame me, its nearly 3am here.)
    Feel free to leave suggestions/criticism ^^
    (But, I swear, If i read criticism like "nah sux do it better", I will buy woodoo dools.)

• i like it but i dont feel it should need 2 people to set it up, seeing as how there are only a few industrial craft servers. not to mention the best one is payed to play :P but it is a good idea

• I think, nanosuitm drill and chainsaw already "industrialize" player enough. I thin, it's better to concentrate on features, that give unique opportunities, instead of "same, but more" stuff.

"Creeper vision" are interesting, but can be replaced with some thingie that make noises when there are mobs around. Like radio in silent hill:)

• Yeah, thanks.
    Well, If you have ideas for that, just post 'em <:
    Hmpf... Damage would be an option no? expect of chainsaws theres no industrial item which improves damage.

• although the whole process seems way to complicated, I think something to the effect of nightvision goggles would be cool. It could run off of a bat-pack or re-charge ina mobile charger, and allow you to see better within a certain distance.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• although the whole process seems way to complicated, I think something to the effect of nightvision goggles would be cool. It could run off of a bat-pack or re-charge ina mobile charger, and allow you to see better within a certain distance.

Yeah I've made it like that because I hate to get the real endgame shit too fast. Want it so that its damn hard to reach, and therefore you can feel special when havin it :D