[Suggestion]Batpacks Teirs

• I would like to see batpacks upgradable or allowed to use charged crystals and lapotron crystals instead of batteries. Because you can never have too much portable power. :RE Battery:

• Well obviously a ton of people want this. The problem is that Alblaka feels that having that much power on tap would be OP, unless you lug around an MFE/MFSU, a wrench, 6 energy/laptron crystals, and do not mind the chance of loosing 4/10 diamonds.

So yes, I think this is a good idea.

Of course, In additon, being able to charge via energy / laptron crystals your mining laser, and any other possible T2 or T3 tools or equipment would be invaluable.

But oh well, It will never happen, And I will continue to take 2-3 bat-packs with me when mining. I suppose it does make some sense, if you are using the drill, since it tends to fill up your entire inventory by the time the bat-pack is drained, although considering that we have an ineffective mining laser at the moment (aside from it not being designed to mine so much as clear tunnels or make a huge mess) that takes so much power that even IF YOU COULD plug it into your bat pack it would only add 60% to the capacity. I mean an energy crystal pack would work fine there, right?

• Sounds good! Hopefully the power will be proportionate to the drain of these items - comparable to the lifespan increase a batpack gives a mining drill?

• Does this seem reasonable? According you your message, I imagine No on the second.

• 6tuple Crystal charge'? Probably not. I will offer 300k at max ^^ It's still far enough to wipe out a whole village with lazers.

That's not unreasonable for a T2 pack - made with energy crystals. But if you're using lapotrons? Even if only one is needed for the recipe that's a mere 30% of the crystal's raw capacity. Perhaps I misunderstood your intended plan.